JUST CAME BACK FROM LA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2004
Just took a lil trip down to LA with the fam. We stayed in Inglewood in some motle off Prarie and Imperial i think.. Thats big time 18th street territory especillay at night whem we had to go to the Gigante supermarket by the Target near hollywood park. Any ways i kinda trip cuz i saw a few XIV tags over xv3 tags on the walls. I was ganna take pix of it the next day in the morning but sum guy was taking them off... I even saw a few cholos walking around all flamed up sporting red LA hats. well i took some pix and ima post em up.. ima been going back in 3 weeks to los callejones.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
***FLASH THIS JUST IN*** ***PEOPLE SPORT RED BECAUSE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW NORTENOS EXIST IN SO CAL***FLASH THIS JUST IN ***YOU TRIPPIN ABOUT NORTENO PLAQUES IN LA, YA BULLSHITTIN OR WRITING UP ON THE WALLS IN BEVERLY HILLS***

Aug 7, 2006
WXS STOMP3R said:
***FLASH THIS JUST IN*** ***PEOPLE SPORT RED BECAUSE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW NORTENOS EXIST IN SO CAL***FLASH THIS JUST IN ***YOU TRIPPIN ABOUT NORTENO PLAQUES IN LA, YA BULLSHITTIN OR WRITING UP ON THE WALLS IN BEVERLY HILLS***
YOU FORGOT NEWS IN FRONT OF FLASH DIPSHIT.....

Jul 21, 2004
WXS STOMP3R said:
why u acting like la is this big ass sureno stronghold... the only thing thats got the sreets locked down over there is the crack and meth....any ways i seen a few eses punked down by blacks and whites over there.

Jul 21, 2004
Im not here to make any shit up. im just saying wat i saw. LA is a okay place to go.. traffic sux, its hella drity.. it almost looks like guadalajara.... anyways ima be back there in a few and ill be in at the siccness BBQ in san diego... hope to see all u guys there.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
MataSkonkas said:
YOU FORGOT NEWS IN FRONT OF FLASH DIPSHIT.....
YOU GOT ME THERE YOU COCKWAD...HAR HAR HAR. FUCKING TAPADO.
THESE FOOLS ALL HAPPY CAUSE SOMEBODY WAS WEARING RED LOL. I KNOW SOUTHSIDE SANTANA WEAR MAROON, CULVER CITY DIABLOS SPORT RED, F TROOP USED TO FLOSS RED.WHO CARES. GO TO SC, GO TO EAST LA, GO TO COMPTON. HIDING IN YOUR VEHICLE TAKING PICS DONT QUALIFY AS NOTHIN. IT LOOKS LIKE DUDE WAS SCARED TO ROLL THE WINDOWS DOWN CAUSE YOU CAN SEE THE REFLECTION OF THE GLASS. I AINT EVEN FROM LA. THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO FUNNY TO ME.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I BEEN LOCKED UP IN A PEN UP NORTH PUTTING IN WORK ON NORTENOS, THAT QUALIFIES.TILL YA DO SOME REAL DIRT KID YOU CAN GET THE DICK UP THAT MAKES YOU HICCUP.
I DONT GET MAD I LAUGH HOW YOU MADE IT A LIL SPECTACLE, IS IT THAT IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE TO TAKE PICS POST THEM UP ON THE NET AND MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT WAS SOMETHING IT'S NOT? SOUNDS PATHETIC TO ME. BUT THAN AGAIN YOU FOOLS WAYS OF DOING THINGS IS PATHETIC PERIOD. LOL

Mar 12, 2005
WXS STOMP3R said:
YOU GOT ME THERE YOU COCKWAD...HAR HAR HAR. FUCKING TAPADO.
THESE FOOLS ALL HAPPY CAUSE SOMEBODY WAS WEARING RED LOL. I KNOW SOUTHSIDE SANTANA WEAR MAROON, CULVER CITY DIABLOS SPORT RED, F TROOP USED TO FLOSS RED.WHO CARES. GO TO SC, GO TO EAST LA, GO TO COMPTON. HIDING IN YOUR VEHICLE TAKING PICS DONT QUALIFY AS NOTHIN. IT LOOKS LIKE DUDE WAS SCARED TO ROLL THE WINDOWS DOWN CAUSE YOU CAN SEE THE REFLECTION OF THE GLASS. I AINT EVEN FROM LA. THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO FUNNY TO ME.
Primero what you said Armed and Hammer applies to most Gang Lados, that the Meth and Crack has that town on hold. As for you foo, I've been to East LoS, at Ecco Parque but there were no EP X3 or whatever during the Afternoons, and nothing went down foo, I've been along Figueroa in Compton and I seen lot's of sur cats Jotos and Prostitutes, and not once did a foo say shit to me. I was there along with my sister she was gonna graduate from UCLA and like Armed and Hammer said the Traffic fuckin sucks. The Reason he probably has his windows up, because So Cal is notorious for having one of the Worst Air quality! Plus whose fuckin dumb to go to another town foreign to theirs, and just say yeah foos THE BIG BAD NORTE in town, and you the only one. When I go to LA or any so Cal Cuidados it's strictly family oriented. You aint gotta be all mad cause yes foo, NORTENO VISIT THE SOUTH, shouldn't be a suprise. Check out Temecula, or Universal Studios. WELL AGAIN ARMED GRACIAS FOR THE PICS.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
FUNNY ASS VATOS. GETTING ALL HAPPY AND SHIT. HE'S WEARING RED, HE'S WEARING RED. SO WHAT!!! THAT DONT MEAN SHIT. YOU VATOS ARE TOO MUCH. IM FROM OC WHERE FOOLS WEAR ANGELS JERSEYS AND WEAR ANGEL HATS ALL DAY. PLUS IT'S NOT LIKE THIS FOOL WENT INTO A HOOD OR THREW UP SOMETHING TO SOME REAL GANGSTERS.BUT HE WAS QUICK TO POST IT LIKE HE WAS A JEW WHO JUST WENT THREW PALESTINE OR SOMETHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.