jury duty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i had 2 full days and a half day...but they wrote on the paper i was there the whole 3rd day too..my work pays me..so technically i got a paid half day for sitting at home...could have been worse...still annoying
i think the earliest i have been released was 11am. its annoying but well worth it.
i tried to play this game with the courthouse in downtown san diego, wrong f ing move, my ass was there until 4. i was pissed. lmao. chula vista court for life ha ha.
the case i was in on was for sum brotha who allegedly stole one of his frat boys laptops. the prosecutor asked if there was anybody there who had a negative view of law enforcement. i raised my hand. judge asked me why. told him my story. he said i shoulda filed a complaint. bwa ha ha ha ok guy. and the prosecutor couldnt get rid of me fast enough. thats as close as i have gotten to being on a jury.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I would be the guy that goes for whatever the other jury peeps dont. Trying to persuade them to change their vote an shit
"I don't care that they caught him in the act on surveillance camera and have 3 eye witnesses that place him at the scene of the crime. I don't think they had enough compelling evidence for me to say he's guilty. How do we know this isn't a government conspiracy???"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I got summoned recently and kinda wanted to go, I was in jury pool #28 or 27 or something. I checked the site the night before and it said pools 1-15 report. Checked the next day and it said my service was fulfilled or some shit lol

Jun 5, 2004
Im just glad i havent had to set foot in a courtroom since 2012

I fucking hate court. Having to go to court is like back in junior high school when youre all nervous and cant sleep on sunday night cuz you have to do a presentation in front the class the next day and u didnt do everything u were supposed to so ur completely unprepared but youre just gonna wing it and hope they go for it.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Court is fuckin lame... I HATE that feeling you get before you go and you aren't sure if your gonna get locked up or not. Even if it keeps getting pushed back to a later date you get the same feeling every time you gotta go

Jun 5, 2004
the prosecutor asked if there was anybody there who had a negative view of law enforcement. i raised my hand. judge asked me why. told him my story. he said i shoulda filed a complaint. bwa ha ha ha ok guy. and the prosecutor couldnt get rid of me fast enough. thats as close as i have gotten to being on a jury.
Why would they even ask that question? Why would that matter unless the defendant or plantiff were in law enforcement?

Just because someone dosent have 100% good views on law enforcement dosent mean theyre gonna be like "man i dont care that this child molester stabbed a old lady and punted a baby down a flight of stairs, i aint gonna agree wit deze crackaz man fuck da police nigga!! Free ma nigga filth dee!" Lol

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Why would they even ask that question? Why would that matter unless the defendant or plantiff were in law enforcement?

Just because someone dosent have 100% good views on law enforcement dosent mean theyre gonna be like "man i dont care that this child molester stabbed a old lady and punted a baby down a flight of stairs, i aint gonna agree wit deze crackaz man fuck da police nigga!! Free ma nigga filth dee!" Lol
to weed out any people with militant views that would sway the jury. imo. cuz i definitely thought dude caught a bullshit case. it was at frat party and dudes laptop turned up missing. f that.