jury duty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2014
how do you guys get out of it? I told the judge i have a hard time believing cops and i couldnt be a fair juror and they still fucking kept me on the jury...guess next time ill make a racist joke or something? what the fuck do you have to do?

Feb 3, 2014
only good part was the DA was decent looking and i could kinda see up her skirt from my seat...the fucking cop was lying through his teeth and got called out on it numerous times by the defense attorney...i thought i was gonna be the only one with big enough cherries to say not guilty cause most people are scared to disagree with a cop but it was actually 12-0 for not guilty

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
how do you guys get out of it? I told the judge i have a hard time believing cops and i couldnt be a fair juror and they still fucking kept me on the jury...guess next time ill make a racist joke or something? what the fuck do you have to do?
damn i said the same thing and they couldnt get me out of there fast enough

May 16, 2002

It's your name. Dirty Sanchez says informant all over it LOL!