JUGALO FAMILY?WUT DA FUK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2006
THE ONE WHO WROTE THAT GOTTA BE 12 OR 13. I KNO A JUGGALO N THEY DONT CALL THEMSELVES THE JUGGALO FAMILIA. "Let's welcome the Juggalos to the unification of the northern nation". HAHA NIGGAS ON MYSPACE SAY THE FUNNIEST SHIT.

Dec 26, 2004
So this is the same juggalo fans of ICP. never heard them say 'family' before. I seen these kids, all they do is wear ICP shirtz N talk about ICP like no other group exist. they annoy the fuck outta me.

Aug 19, 2006
germmtz said:
LOL...who would take a grown man in makeup seriously?
YEAH THATS THA SAME SHIT I AM THINKIN. I HAVE SEEN A COUPLE OF THOSE ICP GROUPIES KICKIN IT AND THEY ONLY GET TOUGH WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER. MAN I AM THA SAME WITH OR WITHOUT THA HOMEBOYS WITH ME. I MEAN THA RUSH MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIGGER IN A FIGHT WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER BUT I APPROACH SHIT THA SAME EITHER WAY, THESE DUDES ARE FUCKIN WIERDOS AT THAT THEY SEEM LIKE FREAKS TO ME.

Apr 25, 2002
im coo with 2 juggalo fools...one is my coworker n the other WAS my coworker..granted thas the only reason i became coo with them..i kno to me and most of u..that shit is mad corny but them dudes take it so seriously..haha...my ex coworker has like icp related tats..he has juggalo oacross his forarm hella big and some icp symbol on his neck..lol...its comedy but i aint trippin they do what they do

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
JackArtist510 said:
that message should be taken as a joke.. no way those clowns get 23 hour lock down, none of them would get past a county jail.. the biggest offense they'd commit would be body odor and nasty dread locks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I seen some of these foos around hahahaha they do stink and wear huge icp shirts, i dunno about them being a gang though lol, fukin makeup hahaha

Apr 25, 2002
LOL @ people discussing juggalos as if they are an actual gang or organized group.. A juggalo is just a fan of Insane Clown Posse, nothing else. ICP made the word up and started calling themselves that, now all their fans do the same.

THEY ARE NOT A GANG.

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
young 7x7 said:
on da reels let them do "their" shit as long as they aint fuckin wit me...... (done deal.....thread closed!!!!)
LMFAO@ YOU THE NEW THREAD CLOSER. ARE YOU DRAWIN' BOUNDARIES ON THIS ONE OR WHAT? LOL

Dec 28, 2004
nah........ simply dat this shit in particular isnt worth arguing bout cuz keepin postin shit about these foo's aint gonna make them disappear or stopin'em from putting make up on obviously!!!! but then again im still posting shit up so there u go........