JUGALO FAMILY?WUT DA FUK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2006
.Uniting With Juggalos::

It's all about Uniting Our Northern Nations!

The Juggalos (also referred to as the Juggalo Familia) started in the early 1990s. As seen in other subcultures, from parallels in music came parallels in interests, style, and slang. The group is racially diverse, and racial tolerance is emphasized. Juggalos have recently been labeled by the government as a gang (yeah right, they're a family), making it possible for police to place them in 23 hour lock down right next to members of our own familia. They've been known to stand side-by-side with Norteños in our struggles with the surenos, Mexican Mafia, and Ms13. Let's welcome the Juggalos to the unification of the northern nation

Dec 28, 2004
iv'e heard n got a homeboy dat claims to be a "juggalo" but i thought he was on one LOL!!!!! dont they paint their faces white n shit like clowns? oh....i here they listen to insane clown posse n shit like dat........

Feb 28, 2006
Na homie they actually run kinda deep where i'm from but i remember they told me one time they had my back again$t $krapz but when the funk jumped on them they ju$t ran behind uz Nortenoz for protection, and when we had problemz they ju$t ran off. But thi$ one fool beat thi$ other fool with a bat one time cuz he $aid ICP are fagz......$ome of tho$e foolz are kinda deep but mo$t are pu$$ie$

May 31, 2006
that message should be taken as a joke.. no way those clowns get 23 hour lock down, none of them would get past a county jail.. the biggest offense they'd commit would be body odor and nasty dread locks

Jun 5, 2004
lol @ all this shit... "actually, they roll deep" lolololololol i cant believe im reading this. lmao thats like saying "yea emo kids will fuckin mob up on u" a juggalo is just what icp told their fans to call themselves, theyre pretty much all tweekers, all dumbass w.t. who think theyre hella tight jocking there shit