Joe Jackson candy for siccness by Lorenzo Green-Eyes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Hold up what the fuck im I crying about???

I said beating your kids is pussy shit dont know hows that crying and it wasnt directed at you so fuck you(Now that was directed at you)

And Im far from a yougster and my momma whoped my ass when I was little so I grew up with that shit but there is big differnce between gettin whoped and beat.

And how do you know they didnt get beat child abuse style cuz all of them claim they did and i'll for sure belive them over you who dosent know then and didnt live with them growing up. So you shut you mouth and stop crying over your fagit ass idle joe jackson.

Youngster???

Im hella weak cuz I got three kids of my own that I take of with no help from any one but my babies momma and best belive my kids will and have got they ass whiped but beatin they ass hard, naw bra I dont get down like that.

Nigga please jermaine was on tv saying he didnt get beat like taht. enough about jackson since you bragging bout your kids nigga i dont give a fuck i got 4 kids i take on my own so now what nigga. You just a internet comando all you do is talk sideways a shit and talk bad about everybody on here bc your not happy in life.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I dont talk bad about nobody on here...

Except dumb ass ppl like you that say stupid ass shit.

Im sorry of you say somthin out of poket i'll speak on it...dont get all butt hurt it just the net homie. Have some fun on it thats what is here for.

Feb 8, 2003
I dont talk bad about nobody on here...

Except dumb ass ppl like you that say stupid ass shit.

Im sorry of you say somthin out of poket i'll speak on it...dont get all butt hurt it just the net homie. Have some fun on it thats what is here for.
Do you ever shut the fuckup anyway im done talking to you nigga. Keep hating on green eyes and joe.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
lorenzo makin big moves.

The look on Joe Jacksons face at any given moment always says " BOY I WILL BEAT YO ASS IF YOU GET OUTTA LINE"

he do look like he just finished a 40 shot to the face

it dont matter, i see a hat on a bed, both of your luck in music is fucked now..bad luck like a muthafucka

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Well if you really got beat as a child im sorry you had to be rasied by some shitty, pussy ass parents...its sad they took their shorts out of life on you.

I mean my moms done slaped me across my face for mouthin off and busted my lip and shit like that but it wasnt over no cuz i didnt clean my room or some dumb shit...if I got mangeled I diserved it.

And my Grandma used the extension cord and t.v antenna on u for cuttin up. But all my ass whoopins were over disrecpect.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I don't feel sorry for me & my brother who got beat viciously, I feel more sorry for my mom who didn't get a proper diagnosis of her mental illness until I was already an adult.

dealing with the pain was easier for me & my brother, it made us grow up to be men, when there was no father present vs the pain & struggles my mom had to deal with. (granted it was a rough road, but we are solid men regardless)

but I've vowed to raise my son differently ....there is a time & a place for everything, but when you do it right, there isnt really a need to get physical.

& I'm not talking about "now now, you've been bad .... go on time out" ...I'm talking about parenting, not that bullshit that's stereotyped into a white persons way of 'raising' children.
Thats Right...

Good shit homie, I mean as parents we got to try and do better than our parents did, if we keep makin the same mistakes they did and not learn from um we cant make no real advancements, feel me.

Its good thow I just try and build on the good shit my parents passed on to me and not do the shit that could have fucked me up.

Thanx for sharing that with us...

May 30, 2006
it is hilarious that you cats think BLACK parents are the only ones beating their kids asses. lol
No one said that...I was pointing out that how Joe kicked his kids ass is very normal in the Black community cuz he gets such a bad wrap for the way he raised them....People act like he just flat out abused them but in the mainstream world its called abuse..In the black community its called discipline.

I know for a fact Asian parents are notorious for beating the fuck out they kids...Whites, Mexicans whoop there kids too..I just see whites are more lenient then others to a large degree.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
naw he wasnt no child molester he beat they azz thats about it. Shit paid off though bc his son MJ is the top selling artist of all times

Are yall sitting on a bed?
good point you made. finally someone on here with a brain.

the point is even if he did beat them which he didnt "NOT ONE JACKSON IS GOING TO SAY IM MADE HE MADE ME A SUPERSTAR". he pushed his kids to be superstars. the price of fame isnt free u will get some lumps and bruises on the way.

and to answer ur ? we are sitting on a bed. with Joe u dont tell him how u want the pic. he's 81 now and if he wants a pic sitting on a bed u take it. lol aint nobody on here gonna tell joe shit. dude is old but trust me u will catch a smack talkin back.