Joe Jackson candy for siccness by Lorenzo Green-Eyes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
anyone else thrown off by the thread title? "candy for siccness"

man the only candy on siccness i know of is i-candy

and black zombie lookin joe jackson has nothing to do with it

Feb 8, 2003
Same difference I would still choke his bitch ass out.

You act like beating a child that cant deffend themselfs is better, pussy shit!
shut up crying and making accusations on me for a sec.

He didnt beat them on child abuse style they was never in the hospital or got taken away. He just tightened they asses up(like most black parents did back then) we talking about the 1950's and 1960's when it was cool to chestize your kids. I can tell your a youngster what you know about getting a whoopin by a house shoe wit some al green or johnny taylor music playing in the background.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Hold up what the fuck im I crying about???

I said beating your kids is pussy shit dont know hows that crying and it wasnt directed at you so fuck you(Now that was directed at you)

And Im far from a yougster and my momma whoped my ass when I was little so I grew up with that shit but there is big differnce between gettin whoped and beat.

And how do you know they didnt get beat child abuse style cuz all of them claim they did and i'll for sure belive them over you who dosent know then and didnt live with them growing up. So you shut you mouth and stop crying over your fagit ass idle joe jackson.

Youngster???

Im hella weak cuz I got three kids of my own that I take of with no help from any one but my babies momma and best belive my kids will and have got they ass whiped but beatin they ass hard, naw bra I dont get down like that.