Jockin Tupac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
i halfway feel what the original poster said except for the "i wish somebody had smoked him sooner shit" but niggas do need to stop actin like pac was some kind of spiritual leader or like he was just HELLA deep wit his shit. That nigga was just spittin! (better than the average nigga)

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I didn't lose the argument, you just don't get it. You said Tupac was a rapist, he was not. He was at the scene of a crime and though not the offender he took the punishment for it. If you are with some of your friends and one of them kills somebody, then you get arrested and convicted for the murder. Would that make you a killer? No, of course not. Same shit for Tupac.

May 8, 2002
I said Tupac was a convicted rapist, which he was. If you sat idly by while your folks gangraped some broad, a broad that you had fucked the day before, I wouldn't have no respect for you, either. X-raided may not have killed anyone, but he didn't do nothing while his homeboys did, and that's why he's doing 25+.
I think it's really fucked that Tupac didn't do nothing while that groupie broad was raped. I think that reflects directly on him not only as a rapper, but as a human being. I wouldn't give a single penny to him or anyone like him. Do you see what I'm saying?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
How do you know what he did? Were you there? You can't speak on the mans actions or lack thereof if you weren't there when it occured. All you or any of us know is what we have been told. Only the people who were there truly know what happened. None of us have the right to speak on it.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
If what is said in that article is true, then he was sleeping during the whole thing. So how the fucc could he stop it?

Tim said:
How do you know what he did? Were you there? You can't speak on the mans actions or lack thereof if you weren't there when it occured. All you or any of us know is what we have been told. Only the people who were there truly know what happened. None of us have the right to speak on it.
Exactly...and noticed Mook that you used the word "groupie" repeatedly.Well,what do groupies do?Exactly.So i guess the rape excuse kinda looks vague now dont it.Theres a reason women(and even some men) are called "groupies"...maybe Pac didnt REALIZE she was gettin raped(if she was infect raped)....maybe they were in the other room...music up loud...no can hear.Do you see what im gettin at?Like Tim said...only the ones that were REALLY there knows what the fuck went down...so leave it at that...

May 8, 2002
He was sleeping.
Sure.

But I see what you're saying Tim, and I respect your opinion. A lot of fools immedietly start calling peeps "faggots" and what not just because they disagree. It's good to have a dialogue.

May 18, 2002
Tupac was convicted of sexual assault, but everyone and their grandma knows that it was bullshit.

If you believe Tupac was guilty of rape, you're so thick, I don't even have words for it.

This topic was brought to my attention and I feel I should speak on it.

First off, in essense, Tupac was sentenced for "touching her ass", and was given the maximum sentence possible.

Tupac gave a great speech in the court room talking about how there was no justice in the court. Shock G said the tension in the court room was so thick you could cut it with a knife, and it's obvious the judge was angry with him.

Nobody argued the fact that Tupac was sleeping during the time of the assault, and Pac admitted he was guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and said he wished he could have done something about it.

Secondly, the woman who accused him of rape, was a groupy who sucked Pac off on the dance floor of a club prior to the alleged assault.

Thirdly, and most interestingly, the woman was reportedly a friend of Black Mafia members. The reason Pac got shot in '94 was because he said something about a Black Mafia member in an interview. The people he was hanging around at that time were King Tut and Jacques Agnant, both Black Mafia members who reportedly funded Bad Boy. That's why on Against All Odds Pac says "Puffy getting robbed like a bitch, to hide that fact he did some shit he shouldn't have did so we ride for that."

So the alleged rape happened with the Black Mafia Members and a women they knew, in conjunction with the shooting which took place in a studio where Bad Boy was recording, with all the bad boy members present up stairs.

If that doesn't sound like a double setup, then I don't know what does.

The Black Mafia members had seperate trials, although it was the same crime. That just isn't supposed to happen, and even Tupac's lawyer said there was something wrong with that. Which is why Tupac says "witness as I take ya back, unleash this rap, a tale about a snitch named hatian jack (jacques agnant), new he was working for the feds, same crime different trials nigga picture what he said ..."

Lastly, Frank Alexander said Tupac had sex with on average five women a day, he didn't have to rape anybody, and while there are certain people who get off on rape (mostly those who get off on power/have issues with women etc.) Pac does not fit the profile.

This post is a great example of how people take what they read from a bias mainstream media source at face value and conform their opinions based on mis-information. The fact that CNN or MTV says something, does not make it true.

May 5, 2002
Uh, that whole trial was bullshit. First off the bitch was lyin, c'mon now, you think Pac would need to steal pussy. lets be realistic, if she ain't do the shit he want he would move on to the next slut that would. use your brain, just cuz a fool convicted don't mean its true, expecially in a he say she say case......