Jockin Tupac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
I'm sicc of everyone jocking Tupac like he was the fucking messiah or something. Shit, when he died I even saw teenage white girls wearing t-shirts of him. First off, let's get something straight:
Tupac was a convicted rapist.
That makes him a piece of shit.
Now he didn't molest his own children like Sicx, but he still a bitch in my opinion. I can't stand Biggie's top 40 bitch ass either, but at least he didn't RAPE ANYONE.
I know a bunch of you are gonna get all butthurt, cause he's your idol and all.
All I got to say is that someone should have smoked him sooner.
How can you respect a man who is so hard up for pussy that he has to rape a broad? And how the fuck can you buy an album by this piece of shit?

May 19, 2002
www.federashun.com
Who said he was a rapist, a judge? Why would one of his status have to rape a chick? "Should have smoked him sooner?" You want someone dead you don't know? You gets no respect. I was never on pac's nuts I just respect what he got to say and the example he set. If you think pac is booboo I'm wondering who you listen to?

May 2, 2002
Women are scandalous and will lie and say shit like that. You really think a rapper that was so famous would rape someone? There's a lot of people that are in prison right now because women have lied and accused them of rape when they were willing & the sex was consensual. There are women raped every day but there are also set ups and people going to prison over crimes they didn't do.

Jul 6, 2002
Im just tired of seein all these posts bout 2pac & Biggie. Theres been at least 10 posts in the last 2 days bout this shit, and thats just in B.A.R.T. The posts are almost all the same., thats what bugs me..

May 2, 2002
Who cares? Don't let it bother you. If it's something you don't want to hear about don't read/listen to it. People are going to be talking about 2pac for years to come. It isn't gonna go away. I've been listening to 2pacs music for years and he's one of my favorite rappers but the only time I even read up on him anymore if its something new like what was just published in the LA Times. Otherwise I just ignore it.

M

mr2productionz

man you're fuckin retarded....you should have respect for a man f his staure. fuck your twisted ideas.

D-Style said:
You really think a rapper that was so famous would rape someone?
You sayin just cus hes famous that he cant RAPE someone???Thats an ignorant statement.Some people get off on that shit...regardless if youre a janitor at Mcdonalds or the president of the united fuckin states.People are human beings before they are rappers,waiters,actors or whatever the fuck they do for a living...

May 13, 2002
mook i feel you somewhat, pac didnt stand for anything good to me , i didnt like hoy on the dvd thug angle they compared him to mlk sum bullshit to me pac coulnt tie martins shoe as far as im concerned,

May 8, 2002
mr2productionz said:
man you're fuckin retarded....you should have respect for a man f his staure.
I should have respect for a CONVICTED RAPIST?
And you think I'm retarded?
Bro, with logic like that, you so retarded that you make Corky from "Life Goes On" look like he an OG Pimp.
Respect a rapist?
COME ON.

Kavie

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
in my opinion...pac was one of the best "rappers" during the time he was alive...he's still tight...i do agree with Mook about everybody bein on his nuts (not referrin to anyone here, for the fact that i don't know ya'll)...as far as him bein a person, i could give a fuck less what he does...if he did rape some female, thats his business (same goes for Sicx or anybody else)...

Apr 25, 2002
Dogg, it was ADMITTED that Pac wasnt the one who raped that bitch. She was some dumb chickenhead who put herself in a bad position....and Pac was convicted for being with the men who raped her. Just like u can be convicted for murder for just being there....they can do the same with a rape charge.

But I will agree...too many fools ride his nuts, an it gets on my fuckin nerves.

Apr 25, 2002
@ Mook Mangla P

You a straight up faggot for posting hating sh!t about anyone. Apparently PAC must be yo favorite rapper cuz you keep his name alive!!!

May 8, 2002
Uh-oh, someone just realized that they've been buying A CONVICTED RAPIST'S ALBUMS all these years. And yer right, I'm a hater. I hate people that commit sex crimes.
Should I be hating you?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:
Uh-oh, someone just realized that they've been buying A CONVICTED RAPIST'S ALBUMS all these years. And yer right, I'm a hater. I hate people that commit sex crimes.
Should I be hating you?
Once again you proved your ignorance. It would help if you read all the other posts.

YoungVicious said:
Dogg, it was ADMITTED that Pac wasnt the one who raped that bitch. She was some dumb chickenhead who put herself in a bad position....and Pac was convicted for being with the men who raped her. Just like u can be convicted for murder for just being there....they can do the same with a rape charge.