JAMARCUS RUSSEL IS ALREADY A BUST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2007
I NOW ITS WAAAAAY TO EARLY... BUT I ALREADY SEE IT. THIS REMINDS ME OF THE PEYTON MANNING, RYAN LEAF DEAL... ONE WAS MENTALLY THEIR AND WAS SERIOUS ABOUT PLAYING FOOTBALL... PEYTON WAS WILLING TO PUT HOURS INTO STUDYING TAPE, LEARNING THE PLAYBOOK AND SO ON... WHILE LEAF WAS ONE LAZY MADAFUCKER MORE INTO THE MONEY... BRADY QUINN SEEMS MORE LIKE MANNING RIGHT NOW... HE PUT THE MONEY THING SOMEWHAT ASIDE AND SIGNED WITH HIS TEAM(KNOWING HE CAN RECOUP THE MONEY LOST IF HE BECOMES A STAR) WHILE RUSSEL IS STILL BEING A BITCH TRYING TO GET MORE MONEY...

SO QUOTE MY WORDS, RUSSEL WILL BECOME A BUST... AND IM A RAIDER FAN

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

hitthegas said:
nice optimism from a raider fan.
hes just sayin shit about JR not the Raiders, the Raiders can still have a good season without JR...

Jun 11, 2007
Ryan Leaf = biggest draft bust ever but i see what your sayin on JaMarcus. Hes showing all the signs but we can't officially judge him til we see him start a few games

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
This is why the NFL needs to follow the the NBA and have a rookie scale. No need for this 20% jump from last years 1st round pick bullshit. I can see both sides. QB premium, increases, blah blah blah. The Raiders should have had this done BEFORE they picked him. makes their organization look like shit.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I agree about the rookie scale, like the NBA. I've said that for years...SHOULD happen, but not likely any time soon.

As far as Russell...I'd love to see him get into pads and play, but right now...I'm not worried about him. I'm paying attention to the players that actually WANT to play.

Feb 15, 2007
SiKHMaDe said:
hes just sayin shit about JR not the RaidersQUOTE]

EXACTLY

Rasan said:
thats a big comparison to leaf
and this is coming from chargers fan. leaf was the biggest bust in professional sports history. he ruined my team. so you better hope jamarcus is no where near ryan leaf material.
RUSSEL WILL BE BETTER THAN LEAF... IT AINT THAT BIG OF A COMPARISON, I JUST SAID THAT NIGGA WANTS THE MONEY... ASK ANYBODY WITH SOMEWHAT FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE AND THEY WILL TELL YOU A QB NEEDS TO BE FOCUSED AND DETERMINED TO PUTTING IN THE EXTRA HOURS...

Oct 6, 2005
Rasan said:
and this is coming from chargers fan. leaf was the biggest bust in professional sports history. he ruined my team. so you better hope jamarcus is no where near ryan leaf material.
Well put... Leaf was... Was... Damn...! I can't even put it into words...

kieu

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2006
raiders should just give JR a big FUCK YOU and let him renter the draft next year and have him cry about the money he lost for being such a jackass. It would suck that Raiders lost a 1st rounder but they need to grow some balls and start organizing their picks better. let this be a lesson learned.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
BELLY408 said:
Why can't the NFL do the Rookie Scale like the NBA?

Because a significant pay structure change like that would have to be collectively bargained. And it would take some pretty hefty concessions to get the NFLPA to go along with that.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Rasan said:
Not bigger then Todd marinovich(I think thats his name) he just got busted again for drugs...

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
now that i see all that bullshit that is happening wit russell(actually i blame the agents)they should of got c.j, and got quinn later on down the line...wouldnt he have still been available?.....mann i dont even wanna think bout it.....fuck!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
How would Quinn be available if he was picked up in the first round? The Raiders couldn't have got him...

It would have been smart to grab Lienert in the previous draft, THEN they could have picked Johnson...or Peterson...or Thomas.

BUT...they HAD to choose the 'best' QB in a watered down QB draft.

GO RAIDERS. I suppose. LOL

GO RAIDERS!