"Jackass"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
LOL I seen this shit last night. There wasnt a part where I didnt laugh. That shit where Bam kept lighting those firecracks had me laughin

May 14, 2002
ive seen it 2 times so far imgoing again that shit had me in tears i was laughing so hard at certin shit classic cinema his fucking mom when that aligator was in the kitchen was fucking hilarious and i loved how he said he was gonna get his mom to say fuck before the movie ended

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
$ic K said:
i finally saw that shit, i was rollin it was pretty good shit, kinda short tho
Johnny Knoxville said they had enough footage left over to make a second movie (though he said their will be no sequel). He said there will be a lot of shit on the dvd. I'll see if I can find the interviews.

May 15, 2002
B-Buzz said:
Anyone see the CKY videos, I just downloaded CKY2K off kazaa last night. Its the OG Jackass, it was just Bam, Ryan Dunn, and some other guys fuckin around, its like part skate video too. Shits hillarious. Im goin to see the movie tomorow.10^2
Is that the video where one of the guys pisses on the other one for wiping shit on his face? I've been wanting to get that, but I don't know which video it is...Can someone help me out?

Apr 25, 2002
B-Buzz said:
Ya thats CkY2k. Shits fucked up! "Congradulations!" There's 3 so far, with another one in the making. CKY, CKY2K, and CKY3.
There is also one called "CKY Documentary" which is all old school Bam Margera skits with his friends and shit. Overall its kinda lame, but there is some pretty funny stuff on it.