"Jackass"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Stunna said:
Do u remember about how long it was? Im posed to go see that shit 2night but im bout to fall asleep.
I went and saw the 5:20 showing and it was over at about 7:00. So I'd say it was about an hour and 1/2. IMDB.com has the run time as 80 minutes. Also for those of you haven't seen it yet, don't leave until the credits are over.

Apr 25, 2002
Tim said:
don't leave until the credits are over.
really though!! i jus seen that shit tonight and shit had me laughin my muthafuckin ass off...you get the sneak peak at jackass 2067 or some shit and its funny as fuck...

they was doin too much durin some of it like dood who shit his draws tryin to shit in the hardware strore...i almost threw up in the theatre....funny ass shit though!!

May 29, 2002
that shit was the funniest movie I have ever seen. I have never laughed that much in a theatre. that was hella funny when they pretended to be burglars and that black guy took off running. He striked hella quik and hella far. LMFAO

Sep 12, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
that shit was the funniest movie I have ever seen. I have never laughed that much in a theatre. that was hella funny when they pretended to be burglars and that black guy took off running. He striked hella quik and hella far. LMFAO

HE WAS DUMB ASS STRIKIN! LOLOLOL!!!!

i thought they took some of that shit too far tho, there was too much gay shit it seemed like in that movie. But most of it was funny as hell. I was hella gone when i seen it so there wasn't like 1 part when i wasnt laughing. The tightest part was when dude was trying to walk the tightrope over the pool of alligators and he bapped! i thought they were gonna get on his HELMET but they diddn't even do it.

Apr 25, 2002
bayGIANTS said:

hahaha, yeah i couldnt stop laughin....even outside he was still runnin, thats what i thought was hilarious

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Anyone see the CKY videos, I just downloaded CKY2K off kazaa last night. Its the OG Jackass, it was just Bam, Ryan Dunn, and some other guys fuckin around, its like part skate video too. Shits hillarious. Im goin to see the movie tomorow.

10^2

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
B-Buzz said:
Anyone see the CKY videos
Yeah, I got all 3 of them. Also Steve-O has a video that is pretty good too. Bam is supposed to be coming out with a new video in November too.

Apr 25, 2002
haha, the CKY movies are fuckin hilarious.

Jackass is pretty damn funny, i thought they were going to go a little more 'all out'.. but i guess they did at parts.