Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
people need to stop with all this bullshit unity talk..the only thing bo was uniting was ppl and hoods who don't lile mozzy or zilla keep it real. only ppl they fooling with that is out of towners...

cbo didn't keep it about him and mozzy the moment he said zilla killa and he knew that. then he was taunting saying we ain't sneaking in town to do a video ECT ECT.

anybody who was paying attention to what was going on and who has half a brain should have known that shit was gona get shot up. if you wasn't directly involved or wasn't ready for some gun play u shouldn't have been up there cbo fucked up big time by inviting the public up there under the false pretense of a "unity" video shoot he was tryna flex his pull in the city and got what he was really pushing some gangster shit.

he had cats from oak park there as well so...

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
SCARED OF WHAT?? ONLY PPL LIKE YOURSELF FEED INTO DUMB SHIT AND TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF IT. IVE MATURED TO THE POINT WHERE I DEFINITELY DON'T FEEL I NEED YOUR APPROVAL.
THE ONLY ONES SCARY ARE PPL LIKE U WHO CONSTANTLY TALK SHIT BEHIND A FAKE PROFILE NAME INSTEAD OF BEING YOURSELF AND STANDING ON WHAT U SAY AS A MAN.
#BYE COWARD

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
SCARED OF WHAT?? ONLY PPL LIKE YOURSELF FEED INTO DUMB SHIT AND TRY TO MAKECSOKE SOMETHING OUT OF IT. IVE MATURED TO THE POINT WHERE I DEFINITELY DON'T FEEL I NEED YOUR APPROVAL.
THE ONLY ONES SCARY ARE PPL LIKE U WHO CONSTANTLY TALK SHIT BEHIND A FAKE PROFILE NAME INSTEAD OF BEING YOURSELF AND STANDING ON WHAT U SAY AS A MAN.
#BYE COWARD
lol wtf man i never used a fake profile calm down ur super defensive right now mr tay

ol' scary ass u hella big for nothin lol

Apr 10, 2006
I've learned in 10+ years of working in music not to pick sides. I used to but thats corny shit for fans to do. Don't pick sides unless you're really in the shit. Online is a world were people can hide behind fake ass screen names and bark at real ones because they think they safe.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I DON'T KNOW THEM PPL AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF "MY BEST PAL" WAS THEIR TARGET. IF HE WAS THEY DIDN'T DO A GOOD JOB SO ITS NOT MY PERSONAL ISSUE. I DIRECT WHAT I DIRECT AT U BECUZ OF CONSTANT CYBER DISRESPECT BUT U ALREADY KNEW THAT. IM IMMUNE TO THE HATE AT THIS POINT BUT IF U GONE KEEP SPEAKING ON ME FOUL U MIGHT AS WELL MAN UP AND GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHECK YOUR JAW FACE 2 FACE. AINT NOTHIN TOUGH ABOUT THAT. ITS JUST SEPERATION OF A REALIST AND A COWARD OBSESSIVELY TALKIN SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE HE DOESNT KNOW.
I DON'T GET DOWN LIKE THAT AND I DON'T HATE PPL UNLESS THEY HATE ON ME. PERIOD

Nov 27, 2014
Is Tay in most of or any of C Bo's videos? If he's in most of em and didn't go to this one he could of been scary if he isn't then maybe he just didn't want to go. I wouldn't want to go to a picknick that had a huge target on it either lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
OK CHEETO...
JUST EXPOSE WHO U REALLY ARE AND IF U FEEL U GOT THE BALLS TO SAY ALL U SAY ON HERE TO MY FACE THEN DO THAT AND CATCH THIS FADE SO I CAN CHANGE YOUR MIND AND EMOTIONS 4 GOOD
Tayfus you always talking bout I'm fake, hiding, blah blah blah we'll I came hoping you were going to be there so we could meet face to face but nope!!!! Aren't you supposed to punch my teeth down my throat or some shit? I would of shot you some gas money fool you should of said something!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I DON'T KNOW THEM PPL AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF "MY BEST PAL" WAS THEIR TARGET. IF HE WAS THEY DIDN'T DO A GOOD JOB SO ITS NOT MY PERSONAL ISSUE. I DIRECT WHAT I DIRECT AT U BECUZ OF CONSTANT CYBER DISRESPECT BUT U ALREADY KNEW THAT. IM IMMUNE TO THE HATE AT THIS POINT BUT IF U GONE KEEP SPEAKING ON ou ME FOUL U MIGHT AS WELL MAN UP AND GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHECK YOUR JAW FACE 2 FACE. AINT NOTHIN TOUGH ABOUT THAT. ITS JUST SEPERATION OF A REALIST AND A COWARD OBSESSIVELY TALKIN SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE HE DOESNT KNOW.
I DON'T GET DOWN LIKE THAT AND I DON'T HATE PPL UNLESS THEY HATE ON ME. PERIOD
When? Where? You ain't meeting up with no one!!!! I shot you a dm to meet up and you did not respond!!!!