Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Flash incarceration.... idk if its still a thing, i discharged a while back. But when i was on parole, they could flash you for 10 days without probable cause, simply for suspecting that you might have done something.

People need to stop speaking so freely on social media. Particularly someone in here who said they witnessed a serious crime.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Not sure you realize this but you're hella gaslighting and victim shaming. Dude was irresponsible for going to a bbq at a park? Your perspective is truly insensitive. Not everyone is paying attention to rap beef on social media. Unless you know for sure dude knew exactly what was going on i don't see how you have a leg to stand on. I understand your from the oak park area and maybe that has your perception a little iffy
only person I was placing blame was cbo for inviting the public I never said it was dudes fault as I don't know if he knew or not. but like I said for those who knew they should have been ready for whatever not bringing their kids thinking shits sweet. and as far as I'm hearing that was cbos folks that got killed and he was a og from the gardens. not saying that is deserving or justification to be killed but I don't think he was some square fan that didn't know what was going on and ignorant of how the streets can be. I actually feel bad for his kids their fatherless now when this specific situation could have been easily avoided.

May 9, 2002
the_block_report@hiphopelectronics personally mozzy is trash not his music but as a human being he dont be out there like that sucka moved away not even in sac he promotes everything I dont want my kids doing or being involved with he promotes violence in his community dresses like a bum I mean he's a black version of trailer park trash

May 9, 2002
people need to stop with all this bullshit unity talk..the only thing bo was uniting was ppl and hoods who don't lile mozzy or zilla keep it real. only ppl they fooling with that is out of towners...

cbo didn't keep it about him and mozzy the moment he said zilla killa and he knew that. then he was taunting saying we ain't sneaking in town to do a video ECT ECT.

anybody who was paying attention to what was going on and who has half a brain should have known that shit was gona get shot up. if you wasn't directly involved or wasn't ready for some gun play u shouldn't have been up there cbo fucked up big time by inviting the public up there under the false pretense of a "unity" video shoot he was tryna flex his pull in the city and got what he was really pushing some gangster shit.
In other words, Bo did his Trump thang....

Aug 17, 2002
only person I was placing blame was cbo for inviting the public I never said it was dudes fault as I don't know if he knew or not. but like I said for those who knew they should have been ready for whatever not bringing their kids thinking shits sweet. and as far as I'm hearing that was cbos folks that got killed and he was a og from the gardens. not saying that is deserving or justification to be killed but I don't think he was some square fan that didn't know what was going on and ignorant of how the streets can be. I actually feel bad for his kids their fatherless now when this specific situation could have been easily avoided.
I hear you. And if he was gbc then he was likely aware of what was going on.

Nov 7, 2005
Flash incarceration.... idk if its still a thing, i discharged a while back. But when i was on parole, they could flash you for 10 days without probable cause, simply for suspecting that you might have done something.

People need to stop speaking so freely on social media. Particularly someone in here who said they witnessed a serious crime.
being on parole and in a video with known felons and being in the vicinity of a shooting would have been enough to get a 180 day violation back in the days. i'm not in the mix now to really know how they getting at niggas in this modern time

Nov 7, 2005
Deadly Sacramento rap battle pushes city to vote on controversial Advance Peace gun-violence program | The Sacramento Bee

Deadly online rap battle prompts Sacramento to move forward on controversial gang program
BY ANITA CHABRIA AND RYAN LILLIS
[email protected]
My feed
AUGUST 29, 2017 11:55 AM

A deadly shooting in Meadowview over the weekend related to a trio of local rappers and the gangs who support them pushed the Sacramento City Council to immediately approve a controversial gun-violence prevention program that targets the handful of young men suspected of being behind most of the violence.

In front of a packed City Council Chambers, the council voted 9-0 on Tuesday to adopt a three-year, $1.5 million contract for Advance Peace, a mentoring and intervention approach to gun violence. Pioneered in Richmond, the program is credited by city leaders there for significantly reducing gun crime, but has been criticized for giving cash stipends to participants for reaching goals such as earning a high school diploma.

The Advance Peace program in Sacramento would target about 50 young men, mostly black and Latino, who are thought by police and city leaders to be responsible for most gun violence in the city, especially gang-related crimes that are often retaliatory and personal. City police are currently investigating five homicides this year that are possibly gang related, said police spokesman Officer Eddie Macaulay. In total, 13 people in the city have died this year from gunshot wounds.

Nov 7, 2005
and for anyone who laughs and says these posts are just 'social media' 'not like the police be on a message board'

Sacramento Police Chief Daniel Hahn said the department is aware of the ongoing social media feud between the rival rappers and expects that it is not over. Hahn said there is “a decent likelihood that more shootings will come from (the Meadowview) shooting.”

they monitoring everything being said on the internet and also picking up clues