ITS KINDA DRY IN HERE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
BUT CHEERIOS THO...

TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 Y DID U DUCK THA HOMIE ASG @ASG ???

Feb 19, 2014
Oh and I was born in the 80's I just never listened to or bought his music so the only picture I seen is on here. And I thought AWax was light skinned black then he did shit with woodie I thought he was brown then I heard he was white and he started looking white on videos. I'm just wondering how the fuck that happen haha I don't care if he tans or not I just think its weird he's a different race every year nobody else sees that but me? Lol

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
this reminds me, S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE you still gonna shoot me that paperwork? im bored and need something entertaining to read while i play borderlands 2 tonight

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
BUT CHEERIOS THO...

TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 Y DID U DUCK THA HOMIE ASG @ASG ???
CUT THE CRAP....I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS. I FOCUS ON WHAT I FOCUS ON,NOT ALL THE EXTRAS.
#NICE TRY

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 did you really tell P @pierxboy to meet you at the park for a fade then not show up??

CUT THE CRAP....I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS. I FOCUS ON WHAT I FOCUS ON,NOT ALL THE EXTRAS.
#NICE TRY
What about this one?

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
its even worse, its sum first 48 shit where everyone is snitching on everyone

tays snitching on wax, who was snitching on tay
I'LL COME SEE ANY MAN AT HIS FRONT DOOR ABOUT CALLIN ME A SNITCH. JUST GIMME THE ADDRESS.
IM NOT FEELIN THAT.
#WCM
ARE YOU THREATINING ME?

Slide through

oh so you don't know huh? okay.

funny part is, someone showed me your instagram, so i know you were in the area when you saw what i posted.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND I TOLD AWAX TO MEET FOR A FADE MONTHS AGO WHEN I WAS IN ANTIOCH FOR ONE REASON AND THAT WAS CUZ HE CALLED ME ALL KINDA SUCCAS AND BITCHES AND MAN TO MAN THERES NO WAY HE CAN PROVE THAT.
ANYWAY,AINT NOBODY WORRIED BOUT WHAT THE WANNA BE'S SAY. MY CIRCLE IS ORIGINAL. I DECIDED NOT TO STOOP TO THAT LEVEL.
#WCMG