ITS KINDA DRY IN HERE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Oh and I was born in the 80's I just never listened to or bought his music so the only picture I seen is on here. And I thought AWax was light skinned black then he did shit with woodie I thought he was brown then I heard he was white and he started looking white on videos. I'm just wondering how the fuck that happen haha I don't care if he tans or not I just think its weird he's a different race every year nobody else sees that but me? Lol

May 16, 2002
Oh and I was born in the 80's I just never listened to or bought his music so the only picture I seen is on here. And I thought AWax was light skinned black then he did shit with woodie I thought he was brown then I heard he was white and he started looking white on videos. I'm just wondering how the fuck that happen haha I don't care if he tans or not I just think its weird he's a different race every year nobody else sees that but me? Lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

Lol he think A-Wax got Michael Jacksonitis