It's funny what can "brighten" your day....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
www.assbackwardsthebook.com
TECH6688846993 said:
I was driven home from a LONG day @ work with traffic makin' it even LONGER.... I was on the cell when some dude passes me bumpin' "SLITHER"...... I finally caught up to him, I was now bumpin' "ABSOLUTE POWER".....he looks @ me, we turn the volume down, and we chat @ the stoplight... Light goes green and for about two blocks the N9NE is rockin' Federal BLVD.......lol

don't talk shit..............if the mods want, DELETE this.....

.............I just wanted to share with ya'll..........

wtf....dude you need a hobby..this is gay as hell!!

Oct 5, 2004
pyromanaic414 said:
if u really wanna compare us to juggalos :(
i probably coulda quoted 2-3 different cats in this thread on this but i jus chose you for the hell of it... anyway, is it really that bad? i mean i have no idea where your from or what your about or nothin like that but i mean seriously.. are juggalos that bad off in your area? that its a bad thing to be associated with them? i can say for real that i am a juggalo 110%.. without hesitation.. but i can also say 110% without hesitation that i dislike the majority of juggalos... i dunno tho man.. its odd to me how people can jus hate on a specific people... im drunk so yanno say what ya say an all that shit but for real tho, how hard is it to try an accept a specific person? i guarentee if i kicked it with anybody.. ANYBODY on this bitch we'd be cool as fuck, regardless of my "juggalo" nature or whatever... its jus funny to me how easy it is to hate somethin you dont dig on... whatever tho, its all jesus

Apr 21, 2003
Good shit.. always good to hear someone bumpin tech.. i've herd plenty here in Tucson and it's always nice.. altho "Bout to bubble" wason our local request show called "Bump it or Dump it" and it turned out 70% said dump it.. fucking basterd's.. the dj said he was ripping shit up like crazy at first then the hater's caem out lol.. o well fuck em..

Aug 31, 2005
i used to keep a burnt copy of anghellic in my car at all times, thats how i got hooked on tech a friend burned me a copy and i went and bought that

anyway almost everytime id go out somebody would ask who i was bumpin and id pas the disk off, when AP came out it turned into more of a tech mix

i have bought every strange release at least once except pdm

and atleast 20 people i know have bought all of tech's releases

oh and my fiance used to take it to work and a lot of people would ask so she helped spread the virus down here too...even got her moms listening to nina

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
so today my sister was like man rap is gettin gay on the radio... and i said thats why i listen to tech n9ne she said i know he needs to be on the radio... then she said i know who really likes tech n9ne now becuz of u i was like who she said me..... then my other sis was like yeh i like him too..... then they said their fav song was breathe.... "brightened my da" haha especially becuZ they have always said tech n9ne was gay and they didnt like him and they really oinly listened to the stuff on the radio... well thought i would share that... more guitar hero now

Sep 22, 2006
^nicee

yea so i was bumpin some tech in the car wen my friends where in there. and they started makin fun of the tracks and talkin funny bout tech, next week u know my friend says "hey bout to bubble is sick" and now hes bumpin mad tech n9ne.hahahah

Sep 18, 2006
I was in this little ass town in colorado called Burlington...visiting family. And I was getting out of my car and a Jeep drove by bumpin Einstein with all the windows rolled down! It made me so happy to know that the virus has even infected a little country town like that!