It's funny what can "brighten" your day....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2006
I was driven home from a LONG day @ work with traffic makin' it even LONGER.... I was on the cell when some dude passes me bumpin' "SLITHER"...... I finally caught up to him, I was now bumpin' "ABSOLUTE POWER".....he looks @ me, we turn the volume down, and we chat @ the stoplight... Light goes green and for about two blocks the N9NE is rockin' Federal BLVD.......lol

don't talk shit..............if the mods want, DELETE this.....

.............I just wanted to share with ya'll..........

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
i was in the walmart parkin lot chillin, and bumpin jellysickle a while ago and the dudes parked next to me came back to there car and heard the shit cause i had my windows down, BLASTING IT, and one of the dudes asked who it was cause it was ''hot shit''. i told him the name and how to spell it and that was that.

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
ovarbmu said:
i was in the walmart parkin lot chillin, and bumpin jellysickle a while ago and the dudes parked next to me came back to there car and heard the shit cause i had my windows down, BLASTING IT, and one of the dudes asked who it was cause it was ''hot shit''. i told him the name and how to spell it and that was that.
haha, I was at Walmart about 5-6 months ago and some dirty fuckin looser was parked right in front of one of the doors blastin yada yada yada in a peice of shit car.....this is way before the sampler or anything obviously, and I pulled right up beside him in front of the door and blasted The Beast and sat there while I stared at him threw 2 verses before he drove off......oh yeah p.s. I hate dirtballs

Aug 16, 2003
This girl I work with HATED Tech. She remembered looking at the Anghellic album cover and calling him a devil worshiper and shit. One day at work I put on Jellysickle and all she kept asking me was who was that? I didnt tell her right away and just sat back and laughed my ass off as she went through every rapper she knew. She was shocked as hell when I yelled TECH N9NE! in her face. She coped an attitude real fast and just walked off. I dont know if shes gonna become a fan or anything like that but. I know she cant get Jellysicle out of her head because she hums it every day now..

Damn that feels good.

Holla

Oct 20, 2003
I got my boss into N9ne...and the funny thing about it is, he's not your usual rap fan or anything like that, especially considering he's the mayor of a nearby town ...but he was bumpin some vintage tech and he said the production was fantastic.

Jan 3, 2006
.........AND YET ANOTHER BRIGHTENED DAY...........

I felt like their idol for a moment..........

I got the "04 DARK GREEN CHEVY TAHOE" washed yesterday, and it didn't even dawn on me I had the speakers BLASTING Everready, "The Rain" to be exact............the guys wipin' it down were probably in high school......I was still inside payin' and shit when I heard "Fuck Em" come on, I got outside when "The Beast" was playin', and them dudes even turned it louder....WTF.....

I get to my ride and all four dem dudes come @ me like, who the fuck is this... one of em knew of the N9NE, but didn't know the album dropped......I imagine all dem fooooo's left early to buy dat shit........

After they were done, I pulled aside and showed em a couple more from Everready and a few SPECIAL tracks............. This whole time, speakers blastin', till they boss came out............

N9NE