IT BEGINS 2012 THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i'd definitely mark out if this music hits on Monday

[video=youtube;IQXGa6N10Nk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQXGa6N10Nk[/video]

Jericho was the best thing in the WWE from 2008-2010. Well him and cult leader CM Punk.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
It'd be funny as hell if they were breaking a new wrestler like this, and he ended up burning like Glacier did back in WCW.

[video=youtube;_NRSLq_MsGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NRSLq_MsGs[/video]

Oct 11, 2009
WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS SKIP SHEFFIELD MUTHAFUCKA?? I THINK ITS THE UNDERTAKER... THEY SAY THE BEGINNING OF THE END WHICH CAN MEAN ITS UNDERTAKERS LAST RUN OR THE BEGINNING OF THE END TO HIS WM STREAK...

Feb 8, 2003
WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS SKIP SHEFFIELD MUTHAFUCKA?? I THINK ITS THE UNDERTAKER... THEY SAY THE BEGINNING OF THE END WHICH CAN MEAN ITS UNDERTAKERS LAST RUN OR THE BEGINNING OF THE END TO HIS WM STREAK...
IDK but WWE big on him i guess bc his build, they kept him employed thru his injury all that time and gonna push him so we see how it goes.

Aug 16, 2003
I hope its Steph bringing Shane back. I dont think that its a wrestler but you never know. Maybe they'll tie into who Lauranitis has been texting this whole time...or even *gasp* Who was the anonymous RAW GM for all that time lol.

But If it is a wrestler I hope is Jericho. I could see him feuding with Punk over the Best in the World thing and having some great matches. I'd also like to see Taker at some point but I think its to soon. They probably wont bring him back until later next year to get ready for WM.

All I know is that Im marking out right now waiting for Monday lol

Feb 8, 2003
Nah I heard they are trying to do HHH vs Taker pt2
yep with HBK as special referee or enforcer or manager.

If brock comeback i dont see it happening until after mania or summer time he needs time to let his ass whoopin die down before he can get over in wwe. bc i wont look right for him to appear in the next couple months fresh off that ass whoopin he got nobody will take him serious..

May 24, 2002
Im sure he won't have a problem closing his contract.

Why would you want to keep a fighter who is slowly losing his drawing power and no longer has the fighting spirit

Feb 8, 2003
Well It leaked on who is coming back tonight to take whats his. I wont say the name for people who dont wanna spoiler but its not definately not shane mcmahon i knew it wouldnt be him bc he got the executive position with FOX. WWE tried hard to keep it secret but thats impossible these days bc technology. If they wanna fuck with everyone head they can switch people at the last minute.

Shit should be interesting tonight.

Feb 8, 2003
I hope they give dolph teh belt tonite he can lose it at royal rumble or elimination chamber to punk. I just wanna see dolph as champ. I hope laraunatis or someone screws punk tonite.