IT BEGINS 2012 THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Its the end of the world as you know it... Vince's world... Shane gonna take over and be the new era is WWE. End of Vince's world... hello Shane's world

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
The more I think about it, the more I think it's for Taker. This is the message from the first video.....

Come my people and shut thy doors about thee. For a power should come to punish the meek for their inequity. For on the second day of 2012, a familiar force shall arrive to claim what is his. And it will be the end of the world as you know it.
Compared to Isaiah 26:19-21

Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
^ I get what you're saying and I thought the same thing. However, after this 3rd installment, with them focusing on the boy and girl, it definitely is for Shane. That's him and Stephanie, and like someone mentioned earlier, he is coming back to take what should be his (what Triple H will have) which is power of the WWE. If it isn't Shane I will be super surprised.

Feb 8, 2003
I just find it hard to believe its for shane. Shane is running a network so i doubt he have time to play around on wwe tv. I believe its for taker.

only way i see them making a shane comeback epic is if theymake him be the one that was trying to sabotage triple h and had nash attack punk.

Feb 9, 2006
If its Taker I will be very dissapointed. Fuck this whole promo set up they do every year to build up his return just to come back for one shitty match and then be gone the rest of the year. Put this old fuck in the grave already...

It better be for Shane

May 25, 2005
maybe its SHANE...bringing back TAKER as the old creepy bald gate keeper, to aid him in taking control again...

lol i dont know..sounds pretty tight though...