Is X-Raided against Shyne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2006
thats the FUNNIEST SHIT I EVER HEARD you better go back thru x-raided's catalog shyne has some heat but x-loc spits fire, im going to be talking about that stupid asss question for a fuckin week...ha ha shyne eat up raided, this nigga got to be crazy!!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^HOW'S THAT? BEEN DRINKIN' A.K.A EPIDEMIC IS SOME NERDY FOO' WHO gOT DISSED BY LYNCH HIMSELF AND NOW REFUSES TO LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC(LOOK AT HIS COMMENTS ABOUT LYNCH). I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE gOT THE NAME SHYNE, BUT A PIggY SMALLS RIP OFF IN NO WAY CAN COMPARE TO SOME REAL SHIT FROM THE WEST.

Oct 14, 2004
EDJ said:
^HOW'S THAT? BEEN DRINKIN' A.K.A EPIDEMIC IS SOME NERDY FOO' WHO gOT DISSED BY LYNCH HIMSELF AND NOW REFUSES TO LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC(LOOK AT HIS COMMENTS ABOUT LYNCH). I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE gOT THE NAME SHYNE, BUT A PIggY SMALLS RIP OFF IN NO WAY CAN COMPARE TO SOME REAL SHIT FROM THE WEST.

Why do you flood the board with ignorance? Shyne is a way better Mc then you. All that ever comes out of your mouth is hate. You really need to do something with your life man. Read a book or something. Grow up. Your what like 40 something still acting like a child. Oh well I cant make you change you need to do that for yourself. Take that to the heart.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^SHUT THE FUK UP PUNK. I SAY WHAT I WANNA SAY. I'M A gROWN ASS MAN WITH MY OWN OPINION. SHYNE AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT SOME EAST COAST NIgKA THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE THE NOTORIOUS B.I.g'S PLACE. WHEN HE FIRST CAME OUT, FOO'S WAS THINKIN' HE WAS A BIggIE SMALLS RIP OFF. A MUTHA-FUKA LIKE ME NEVA WOULD DO THAT. I'M ORIgINAL WITH MINES. I'M NOT gONNA FALL OFF CAUSE THE NIgKA I'M COPYIN' FALLS OFF. THAT WILL NEVA HAPPEN. I gOT MY OWN SHIT, WHETHA A MUTHA-FUKA LIKE YOU LIKES IT OR NOT.

Oct 14, 2004
EDJ said:
^SHUT THE FUK UP PUNK. I SAY WHAT I WANNA SAY. I'M A gROWN ASS MAN WITH MY OWN OPINION. SHYNE AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT SOME EAST COAST NIgKA THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE THE NOTORIOUS B.I.g'S PLACE. WHEN HE FIRST CAME OUT, FOO'S WAS THINKIN' HE WAS A BIggIE SMALLS RIP OFF. A MUTHA-FUKA LIKE ME NEVA WOULD DO THAT. I'M ORIgINAL WITH MINES. I'M NOT gONNA FALL OFF CAUSE THE NIgKA I'M COPYIN' FALLS OFF. THAT WILL NEVA HAPPEN. I gOT MY OWN SHIT, WHETHA A MUTHA-FUKA LIKE YOU LIKES IT OR NOT.

Okay I can see that an person of your character only understands ignorance. I kn ow have to break shit down real fucking Simple like for you. First off calling me names does not effect me I laugh at people like you, I must have struck a nerve with your comedy raps. Second, I tried to give you some advice but like a hard headed mother f you refuse to take it. and Third you just proved my point that by calling me names that you are not a grown man but rather a hurt little child that can only resort to name calling and or threats that we both know you can not execute. So in closing I hope that one day you will grow up and be a man. Until then Iam deading this because this is Raided's forum and I dont want to disrupt it. Oh yeah and for the record your hater on Shyne, thats why no one knows who EDJ is and they know who Shyne is. You can say you dont care but thats why you will never be an Mc because your a hater. And thats why your 40 and still calling names on a message board. Go get a job. I hear Mc Donalds is hiring.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^LOL. THIS AIN'T THE gATHERIN' OF THE MINDS FORUM. YOU CAME HERE DISRESPECTIN' AND THEN YOU QUOTE ME ACTIN' LIKE YOU PULLIN' MY CARD. I gIVES A FUK WHO KNOWS SHYNE AND IF YOU ON HIS NUTS. SO I CAME HERE WITH MY OPINION WITHOUT DISRESPECTIN' NO ONE, AND SETTIN' THE RECORD STRAIgHT WHY YOUR IDOL IS IN NO COMPARISON TO SOMEONE THAT'S ORIgINAL. AND THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO PUT ME IN IT AND NOBODY TALKIN' ABOUT ME(BUT YO PUNK ASS).
SO IN CLOSIN', DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT EDJ IS DOIN', WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF.

Feb 5, 2005
GeeZus said:

SHYNE vs X-RAIDED IZ LIKE 50 CENT vs YUKMOUTH...

EDJ said:
^HOW'S THAT?

IF DAT WAZ A QUESTION 4 ME THEN U JUS ANSWER'D DAT 4 ME, LOL...

EDJ said:
I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE gOT THE NAME SHYNE, BUT A PIggY SMALLS RIP OFF IN NO WAY CAN COMPARE TO SOME REAL SHIT FROM THE WEST.
EDJ said:
SHYNE AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT SOME EAST COAST NIgKA THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE THE NOTORIOUS B.I.g'S PLACE. WHEN HE FIRST CAME OUT, FOO'S WAS THINKIN' HE WAS A BIggIE SMALLS RIP OFF.
ExACTLY !!!

AN 50 CENT IZ PRETTY MUCH DA SAME WAY...

B4 HIZ 1ST ALBUM DROP'D THEY CALL'D HIM "BIGGIE SMALLz AN 2PAC MIxED 2GETHA"...

THEN HE WENT AT JA RULE SAY'N JA WAZ TRY'N 2 HARD 2 B 2PAC...

WHICH WAZ TRU..

YET HE ALSO SED "JA RULE IZ A BITCH CUZ HE SINGz AN DANCEz'...

NOW 50 DOES DA SAME THING...

SO WHUT DOES DAT MAKE HIM ?

EITHA WAY, HE AINT BE'N ORIGINAL, AN AT LEAST YUK IZ BE'N ORIGINAL...

SAME WIT X-RAIDED, HE AINT COPY'N NOBODYz STYLE OR LYRICz, HEz ORIGINAL AZ WELL...

SO IN MY EYEz DA COMPARISON IZ PRETTY SIMILAR IN DAT WAY...

- GEEzUz

mcell

Sicc OG
Jun 10, 2002
X vs Shyne? I really dont have to think about my reply. Off top X would chew shine in a battle rap. At least I think so. Not to discredit shyne cuz he got talent also. But X's delivery and wordplay r more complex than shyne. Shyne's lyrics to me are simple. For example X will use simple words that rhyme together but his delivery and wordplay will make that shit sound tight. Hands down I believe X and a few others r in a league of their own when it comes down to spittin. Plus X got a lot of versatility. He might hit u wit dat fast or slow shit.

Another thing is that though X style has evolved over the years since pshycoactive he can still bust like he use to with the exception of his first album cuz his voice has changed along with his rhyme scheme, etc. And Xorcist, because hes not recording over a phone anymore so it sounds different. What Im sayin is that even some his latest material that dropd he can still give u that VIM style, or that SOTD, even that Initiation type flow.

I gotta admit when Shyne's 1st song came out I was in jail bumpin the headphones listenin to the radio, and i thought that bad boy song was some new big and got excited.

U gotta remember Shyne signed wit Diddy. I mean formerly known as Puff Daddy or whatever the fuck. That dudes a clown 2 me. A joke.

X vs Shyne. X would abuse him, clobber him, chew him, beat'em like a readheaded stepchild, rape him, or somethin to that effect.

Geezus.......Your post had me laughin. Comedy. We need that sometimes.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ yur always gonna be a bitch of a man

but while i agree Xraided is better than Shyne IMO...its str8 ignorant to say Shyne is plain wack..dude is a tight rapper...and a real street cat...now i thought among all these siccness gangster ass screen names...being real counted for something..i guess not when up against a forfather of siccness rap

Apr 25, 2002
^^ u doubt i kno what im sayin? wtf? do YOU even know what YOU are sayin?...homie u proved yurself to be a sucka..aint no other level to "step to u"..u stay on a farm in idaho or some shit...and your a siccmade stan...nuff said back to the topic