Is X-Raided against Shyne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
Shyne eat Raided? Some of you really need to stop. X-Raided got all an MC should have AND more, Flows, Multies, Punchlines, Similies, Metaphors, Visuals, Energy, Wordplay, he even has Moods for extra. Only people on that level are Ras Kass, Rakim, Pharaohe Monch, Royce Da 5'9, Eminem, Immortal Technique, Killah Priest, Canibus, Crooked I, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Loki, Tech N9ne, KRS-1, Papoose, Jean Grae, Marie Antoinette, Brotha Lynch and Chino XL.

I

INDIGO

you could add at least 5 more names to that list, but raided is tighter to me than shyne... too many cats act like raideds the only rapper to be on another level..... to those i suggest you explore a lot more

Jul 1, 2004
x isnt the only one with that level of skill i agree no he isnt. BUT there is sumhtin about X that no other rapper has got. i cant really put my finger on it but the dude has got SUMTHIN alright.and plus with his skills and then the subjects he touches on that not alot of rappers do or not in the way he does... it just gives him a whole other feeling then any other rapper. plus hes been locked up since 92. i give him alot of credit for still mashin and commin out wit album after album runnin his own companies and writing a fuccin book n shit u kno. i mean he deserve alot of credit hes been doin this for years. IMO

Dec 27, 2002
i think what sets x apart is the complexity of his lyrics--his use of rhyme, alliteration, assonance, and meter show the amount of effort he puts into all his lyrics...plus he can flip it up, speed up, and slow down but always stay on the beat in his mind...he's just an intelligent rapper...i think crooked i has a similar style, but still not quite on x's level..that'd be a good collab tho

another thing about x's shit is that it keeps your attention after a lot of repeats because some of his shit takes a while to really understand when he's spittin fast

Apr 25, 2002
some of yall sound like groupies and comin out attackin shyne...shyne is hard and hes a real ass dude...raided is hard and hes real as fuck too..no reason to compare the two just cuz they locked up..there on 2 diff sides of the spectrum..shyne po goes hard for the type pf music he makes..and X is one of the best at the shit he makes..who would i prefer to listen to..Xraided of course..but ill still bump some shyne shit

Jul 1, 2004
i feel ya on that tho MTown. differnt sides of the tracks different viewpoints and neither one sucks lol. i dont bump shyne cuz for sum reason i jus dont want to i dont really like listenin to him. not that hes not talented or anything... just isnt my shit chu know?

Jun 21, 2002
I cited some people on that level or at least about on that level... anyways it ain't a groupie thing, Shyne is NOT on that level. Shyne is nice on the mic but he ain't no fucking top notch lyricist with complexity in his rhymes. That's what I meant.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Let me put it like this I like X-Raided very much always thought he was raw. But I heard vengance is mine and It was a change in pace of raided I did like that Initiation Cd and Raided V.S. Shye would be close but in my opinion I think Shye would get over on him for lyircs that not to say raided sucks or anything but I just feel shynes lyrics a little more. I dont hate raided at all I think raided is tight but I like shyne a bit more. And if Raided comments on Shyne and A battle happens I think Shyne could get him thats all its an opinion and thats it everyone has then I didnt personally attack raided just an opinion is all.

Epidemic

Sep 5, 2003
Shyne is aight, but there aint noway he can top X's flows, X just busts it like no other, Shyne is just another idiot tryin ta make his cream...he dont got the efficiency that X got, fools a joke basically, it's as simple as that.

Jun 24, 2003
Been Drinkin said:
^^^ This comming from someone who listens to siccmade music. your probably still think lynch is a good rapper.
LMAO. You still on Siccmades nuts. Shits comedy. Go to 2siccaudio.com and checc out that SiccMixx. Lynch got like 3 new verses and tears it up like no other. You really gotta lay off tha bottle and be clean if you finna post here.LOL