IS THERE BIASED BEHAVIOR GOIN ON IN HERE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
rofl, yeah im sure Killa Tay sold more albums in Europe then in California stupid fuck lol

not killa tay, west coast rap in general. euros love that shit on another level. they got dedicated fans alphabetizing rare west coast songs of every west coast artist ever made by bitrates n shit.. u ever been on any west coast site outside of the siccness? they coined the term eurowigger based on people like grimfaggalo stupid fuck lol

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
THINK HOW MANY VIEWS WOULD COMPILE IF AWAX STOPPED ACTIN LIKE HE'S A KILLA AND DID SOME MAN SHIT AND BACCED UP ALL THAT SHIT HE TALKS TO A SAV LIKE ME IN A PAY PER VIEW CAGE MATCH WITH NO GLOVES....RNS. I'D EVEN AGREE NOT TO BREAK ANY VITAL BONES OR FOCUS ON HIS PRESSURE POINTS.
#FREE GRIM
lmao at not focussing on pressure points

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I recognise each and every person who supported my freedom. To show my appreciation I taped this highly amusing commercial from the Indian channels.

[ame]https://vimeo.com/136933197/recommended[/ame]

btw congrats HERESY @HERESY for the yellow

btw #2 TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 check your PMs cuh, Im gonna repay you for your action.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2009
not killa tay, west coast rap in general. euros love that shit on another level. they got dedicated fans alphabetizing rare west coast songs of every west coast artist ever made by bitrates n shit.. u ever been on any west coast site outside of the siccness? they coined the term eurowigger based on people like grimfaggalo stupid fuck lol
but you are amerowigger right. which is better