IS THERE BIASED BEHAVIOR GOIN ON IN HERE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
naw, i got what i wanted to say to him across

i never threatened dude, but he wants to throw em my way...then id like to hold him to it...til then

cheers folks
You think u hard cuz u threatening a 16 year old kid that lives on the other side of the world? When me and arson called u a groupie dick rider u didnt respond the same way did u? just calm down gangsta sheesh

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
You think u hard cuz u threatening a 16 year old kid that lives on the other side of the world? When me and arson called u a groupie dick rider u didnt respond the same way did u? just calm down gangsta sheesh
i never threatened him, you would know that if you read up on it

he claimed he would come over here and stuff crumpets up my ass, and since he wanted timebomb to keep his word, now i want him to keep his

this aint about gangsta, so miss me with that shit

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I didnt say any of that lol, just that a-wax's broad should probley check his phone for texts from some of these dudes.

and legman having that signature basiclly gives it power, and is dry snitching in itself, if somebody tells me something inflamatory and i repeat it 50 million times to people, im no better then the person who told me that shit in the first place.

Last edited:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
and legman having that signature basiclly gives it power, and is dry snitching in itself, if somebody tells me something inflamatory and i repeat it 50 million times to people, im no better then the person who told me that shit in the first place.
....comedy

on some real shit, fuck a snitch, i got a good friend doin time in the Federal Pen in AZ cause of a female that ratted on him, and now hes been sittin down doin a 10 year stretch

so yall can miss me with all that snitch shit and Tay, if my sig offends you, just holla at me and ill gladly take it down

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
....comedy

on some real shit, fuck a snitch, i got a good friend doin time in the Federal Pen in AZ cause of a female that ratted on him, and now hes been sittin down doin a 10 year stretch

so yall can miss me with all that snitch shit and Tay, if my sig offends you, just holla at me and ill gladly take it down
If some idiot spoke out his ass, why keep it alive?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
crumpet stuffing obsessive fag
I'll stuff a fuckin crumpet up your bitch ass if you don't get off my nuts.
now that you said it, you a bitch if you dont do it
you said you would stuff crumpets up my ass...im over here waitin
you are a bitch til you show up in cali with a box of crumpets
i hope you keep your word coward

im waitin....
he claimed he would come over here and stuff crumpets up my ass, and since he wanted timebomb to keep his word, now i want him to keep his

if you wanna think some faggot shit, thats ur choice

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
your point? i called you a crumpet stuffer, if you think crumpets get stuffed in peoples asses thats you and your groupies problem, dont blame your faggotry on others

just remember you wanted timebomb to keep his word...so why you surprised that i want you to keep yours?

edit: someone find where i told this cry baby i would stuff crumpets up his ass (dont worry ill wait) then ill gladly stfu, til then, you and your buddies are the only fags thinkin bout stuffing crumpets up peoples asses...

i prefer to eat them, but to each his own =]

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006