IS THERE ANY BEEF BETWEEN BAY AREA AND L.A.??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
tnutty not from the bay..but your point is still valid..theres no beef between the bay and la..maybe certain artist aint feelin each other..but overall its CALIFORNIA LOVE..if u dont recognize that..your gameless

Oct 20, 2003
they just have their differences. Northern cali ppl vs. southern cali ppl is always beefin over some different shit. weather it be on gangs, lifestyle , or just that fact that one has pride of were they where raised. sometimes its over a baseball team- gaints vs. dodgers. so basically for every person its a different reason.

Apr 25, 2002
MURDER_MANCON said:
since Pac went to deathrow, I havent heard an album from southern cali givin up the luv and resepect to theyre northern bretheren like they should. Snoop + dre beats+killa tay=dough, Cube+WC+Bo Locc=new improved 4xplatinum Westside Connection--smell me?

On the 1st EASTSIDAZ album, RAPPIN 4 TAY is on there. Alot of times being on major labels has a lot to do with collabs, features, paying folks, etc... SNOOP positions himself to be the king of the westcoast. To remain on top but he still shows the bay love. XZIBIT is in a group with MITCHY SLICK. BO got his own WCM label cracking. YUK trying to get his own label/artists put on, E 40 still doing his thang. SNOOP had TOO SHORT on his DOGGFATHER album and there have been plenty of northern cali/southern cali collabs. The TRIBUTE TO ROGER TROUTMAN album. Most of it stays underground cuz of money and the individuals involved imo.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
I AINT FROM L.A. BUT IM SOUTHERN CAL.I GOT SONGS WIT

LUNI
YUKMOUTH
AP-9
RYDAH
GUCE
YOUNG DROOP
E-40

I GOT HELLA LOVE FOR THE BAY....THEY KEEP THE HOLLYWOOD OUT OF THE MUSIC.TO MUCH POLITICS DOWN IN SOUTH CAL.

May 7, 2002
^^WHAT UP CUZ ^^^

I CE HEARING THAT BETTA BE GLAD ON THA SICCNESS RADIO AND SHIT

THAT SHIT BANG HOMIE KEEP UP YA SHIT CUZ DAMN I WISH YA ALBUM HAD REACHED DOWN SOUTH I WOULD OF COHP'D THAT FA SHEEZZE

GOOD TA SEE YA ON LINE

YA BOY

Sep 12, 2002
Haha the beef between the bay and la is real. Up here a lot of the mexicans be having fonk with the L.A. mexicans and shit. They be having fat fights and shit. Its on some sureno/norteno shit but them surenos be claiming L.A. or Diego they was sayin some shit about riverside i dunno wat that shit is but they be getting whupped then coming back deep.