IS THERE ANY BEEF BETWEEN BAY AREA AND L.A.??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
nah i dont believe theres beef...why would u think that...

BO lives in LA i think???? or stays there most of the time, bad azz also be up in the bay alot i think too...so im doubtin beef between the 2...no reason for it

Feb 23, 2003
OH OK I UNDERSTAND.. I NOTICE DR.DRE DON'T DO BEATS FOR BAY AREA RAPPERS EVEN THOUGH HE CHARGES 250,000 PER TRACK!!!

D

danny-b

yes, here in the bay area we hate EVERYONE in l.a. and we go there and kill them and also they come here and kill us.
we hate them because they are from los angelas and we are from san fransico.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
danny-b said:
yes, here in the bay area we hate EVERYONE in l.a. and we go there and kill them and also they come here and kill us.
we hate them because they are from los angelas and we are from san fransico.
@danny-b your a larry cuz...you sound like a dumb ass...dont speak on what you aint know'n you fucc'n dicc rider...get some get right you fuccn fan....sinncerly sinn
Solitary-"1 It beef as much as it's just a difference in life-style....this cat said it best...but nor*cal we on are own thang...sinncerlysinn

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
@ALREADYDEAD...

NAW FOLCX IM KNOW'N...BOUT THE NOR*CAL/SOCAL BEEF WITH THE MEXICANS HOMIE'Z HAVE WITH EACH OTHER...THE POLOTICS ARE DIFFRINT IN DIRENT AREAS...AS FAR AS WHO AFFILIATES WIT WHO...THERES STREET POLOTICS..AN PRISON POLOTICS...BUT WAS THIS CAT DANNY BE PLAY'N???WAS HE BEIN SARCASTIC???...I'VE SEEN HIS(DANNY-B) POSTS ON OTHER FORUMS...THIS CAT IS A STRAIGHT WANABE...DICCRID'N
PHUNNYSTYLE CAT...SINNCERLY SINN

Nov 14, 2002
"This Yuk, This Dre, This Marv, Im Numb // we respresent Da Bay...fucc where yall from" - Numb of the Luniz from the "Welcomd 2 Da Bay" tracc. Kinda sound like a shot to SoCal niggas (LA and Daygo). I got love for all Cali niggas tho. We needta come together more often f'sho. ~~1~~

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Sicc_Wit_It said:
"This Yuk, This Dre, This Marv, Im Numb // we respresent Da Bay...fucc where yall from" - Numb of the Luniz from the "Welcomd 2 Da Bay" tracc. Kinda sound like a shot to SoCal niggas (LA and Daygo). I got love for all Cali niggas tho. We needta come together more often f'sho. ~~1~~
...........REAL SHIT

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
That wasn't the topic homie, L.A. & The Bay fucc around all the time potna, maybe on the gang shit yes, but the music shit with the brothaz we don't beef. North & the South S.A's always had beef but like Messy Marv, Yuk, Big Hollis, Bo, Homocide, and many others, we all fucc around. It's about the paper in CALI folks, so don't get both sides of the coin twisted, LA & THE BAY FUCC AROUND. NORTHERN CALI 2 SOUTHERN CALI "THE BLOCC MOVEMENT" COMING SOON!!!!!!!!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
remember, daz and kurupt came here to get started. mc eiht and spice 1 have recorded together as well. Snoop was on BAP'S 2: Bay Luv....T-Nutty and Snoop have recorded together..it goes on and on.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
remember, daz and kurupt came here to get started. mc eiht and spice 1 have recorded together as well. Snoop was on BAP'S 2: Bay Luv....T-Nutty and Snoop have recorded together..it goes on and on.