Is the Team broken up ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2007
lol, thats one problem we have in the bay ... we can't let go and move on. we have great music and artist sitting in front of us now. we can't sit on shit that was hot 4yrs ago ... CLYDE CARSON IS BIGGER THAN THE TEAM! If he was to go back, that would be the dumbest move he can make right now.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol @ everyone saying Jazze Pha's beats are wack, and that the only good beats he has are the one's he made for Bay artists... people in the Bay love to hate anything mainstream

I think Kaz Kyzah fuckin with Jazze Pha would be dope

And I think the Team will still fuck with each other in the future... but will do a lot more solo shit. If you look at most groups in hip hop once artists go solo they tend to do more shit on their own than as a group

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
DJxREMARKABLE said:
after Clydes album drops, the Team should drop a group album to keep the buzz goin.

AND THEY NEED TO HOOK UP WITH THAT PRODUCER "SHONUFF" AGAIN! wheres that dude been?

That's what the fuck I wanna know. What was so cool about the team when they came out is that they had they own sound, and Shonuff was a big part of that.

Aug 25, 2005
hope they keep close and keep working together...i think I actually like Kaz better than Clyde though..."Addictive" was a hard ass solo song on the Team album, imagine him over Jazze Pha beats like that...

Jazze Pha is hella dope, some of his mainstream shit is hella garbage but most of the shit he does is hard...he actually got musical talent unlike a lot of other producers, despite what you may think after hearing his Ciara tracks...

Jun 22, 2007
clyde carson better as a solo artist he make hits doin that goin crazy on da radio right now and 2 step did 2
da team was clean doe