Is the Team broken up ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
"Jazze Phizzelle Washington"- Lol!!! What a biter. I think clyde is a beast on his own, but the TEAM together is better....we'll see what happens

Apr 8, 2004
The Visualizer said:
Clyde Carson's gonna blow up... Kaz Kyzah is okay on his solo route but where's Mayne Mannish in all this?!

I think these guys compliment each other when it comes to laying down a track. I miss the mixtapes these guys would put out.
maine is with carson a lot

Mar 25, 2006
damn shame if the break up.... THe hyphy juice mixtape was on point it was better than most albums that came out last year.... and that go fesionla mixtape was good too

Jan 1, 2006
eso_rob5100 said:
wasnt jungle another member of the team ? i remember clyde kaz mayne and jungle. .not sure tho
Jungle is Mayne's half brother... who is in-turn Kyzah's cousin. Not sure if he's part of the group... I've never heard any bars from him

Mar 25, 2006
take it for what you want put at HIN on saturday at the end of his performance he said "fuck what you heard its still team for life"

Apr 15, 2006
These are my niggas...

Truth be told, what Clyde said is the exact truth. When niggas got older, everybody split. Even me. I went from engineering, to managing the niggas, to managing Clyde, to Deejaying. Everybody was always trying to figure they're own shit out. That's the way it was supposed to be. Shit... I became a music video director. We all had our own dreams and talked about them often. On the road. Off the road- niggas was always making they own path. And there's nothing wrong with that.