is T.I overated ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2004
Ody-a-Sicc said:
i think he would equal to say to san quinn on the west coast
Wha? In a good or bad way? San Quinn is a fukin OG.. hes been hustlin independent since what, late80s/early 90s.. and still florishing. How are they similar? San Quinn demands respect cause he deserves it.

TI... if he is equal like you say, he must feed the south with Game. (And i doubt that)

Dec 21, 2003
Come on man....T.i. line for line shits on 95% of down south rappers...Most of them have no substance at all...and Dissin' Flip to get a Name???...Nigga do u know everything T.i. is saying REALLY HAPPEN....And Flip put Scarface in the middle of shit saying "T.i. aint the King of South,SCarface is"....and T.i. got convo between him and Face on his "Down with the King" Mixtape...and Scarface lays it out....He tells Flip aint no hood nigga and he dont know flip from the hood...But he also says he loves what flip is doin but still flip aint from his hood...So what he's cocky ?....If you rappin' and u really PUSHING YOUR PEN you should feel you the best....and Thats what the niggas stating...And come on man flip sold 1.2 million CUZ HE HAD DOUBLE ALBUM....and Flip said that his damn self in the new murder Dog magazine....T.i. sold 800,000 ..But what the fuck sells means to me ???....Neither them niggas cuttin me a check so only shit im concerned about is the MUSIC...But umm Oh yeah T.i. can go gold and make more money than muthafuckas thats triple platinum cuz he got 50/50 deal

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
i'm just sayin, Thier skillz are on the same level, i don't think you can say quinn flow better than t.i. a few more rappers ya'll don't give credit too Bonecrusher, Dirty, David Banner, Pastor Troy. they all got flows, got lyrics got production and they keep the south on lock. not everybody can get on the mic and get crunk, you got to be from here to do it. all pretruders will be charged and thrown in the dungeon forever.

Aug 7, 2002
flip is one ugly werewolf lookin mothafucka that just starts bullshit...he's tight on da mic but dayum..i heard aint noooooooobody liked his ass down in h town...and yes ti is on fire right now....his lyrics are on fire every line fo line it's just hotta then hot these days rappers from da dirty south aint spittin fire shit like ti....

Den

Dec 27, 2002
I'd say T.I. is king of all the NEW rappers out the south but theres way too many legends that he ain't on top of. But T.I. is raw though. i dig his shit. Oh and about the San Quinn comparison. man san quinn lost it a looong time ago. i don't know what chall talkin' bout. ever since he changed his style i haven't bought a cd from him since.

Sep 20, 2003
agothberg.tripod.com
smallski61916 said:
Of course hes OVERATED man! Hes now labeled the king of the south and on his new album cover hes sittin on his 20,000 dolla custom made gucci throne with platinum armrests and he got all the damn bling, platinum grill and plaques on the wall and he wearin a camo rag on his right shoulder, a triple 24+++ k gold crown on his bald head even tho it looks fake n shit, sum 400 dolla gucci glasses, a big azz platinum rollin rim chain with the TI logo on it, phat denim jeans, gator leather ecko-like boots, plus he got a leashed alligator on his right side and a rabidass pitbull on his left side with slob cummin out his mouf with sum dirrtybird feathers and last but not least, he got a marble floor fulla benjamins, tons of fuckin BENJAMINS, lying all ova the floor and a cold ice trough tipped ova with DIAMONDS instead of ice on the far right and sum Cristal, Hen, So Comfort, a small bottle of codeine wit a dirty rusty spoon on the floor, also sum HQ, martini cocktails, 40s, Colt 45s, yak, all other shit and last but not least, on the way bottom front, grains of crack all spelling "GAME OVER"!!!!!!....... now thats DIRTY DIRTY!!!......
i gave nothin else to say but... DAMN!

Oct 4, 2004
Den said:
I'd say T.I. is king of all the NEW rappers out the south but theres way too many legends that he ain't on top of. But T.I. is raw though. i dig his shit. Oh and about the San Quinn comparison. man san quinn lost it a looong time ago. i don't know what chall talkin' bout. ever since he changed his style i haven't bought a cd from him since.

haha please cuzzin - u from the bay? Too bad. If you understood what I said... folks was tryin to compare him with OG ass Quinn.

Quinn was around when Short and others were creating independent hustle and feeding the industry with Game. And been havin deals. I was just tryna split TI and Quinn up from folks opinions - They are completly different. Aint no comparisons. Don't ask why Quinn hasn't 'blown up' - if you Bay, you know we do just fine without MTV, but it doesn't hurt ya digg

~How is he washed up... Post that up in BART and see what folks say cuzzo~

As far as TI, I am feelin him and Flip. They both got some heater songs... TI's new album is in my CD player right now and its got beaterz ya feel.