is T.I overated ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
agothberg.tripod.com
idk he's aiight but i think it's wack that he has to bring up people on 99 problems tho. he said som'n like "pussy nigga shut the fuck up, i'm cool with face n he know you a sucka". whut kinda of wack shit is that? i never heard lil flip bring up some1 in his disses. he's juss a 6 figga rapper. nothin big. thinkin he's better than everyone else.

was that stomp song with him n luda supposed to be targeting at each other in a diss? or juss to battle? do ya think?

Dec 25, 2003
Of course hes OVERATED man! Hes now labeled the king of the south and on his new album cover hes sittin on his 20,000 dolla custom made gucci throne with platinum armrests and he got all the damn bling, platinum grill and plaques on the wall and he wearin a camo rag on his right shoulder, a triple 24+++ k gold crown on his bald head even tho it looks fake n shit, sum 400 dolla gucci glasses, a big azz platinum rollin rim chain with the TI logo on it, phat denim jeans, gator leather ecko-like boots, plus he got a leashed alligator on his right side and a rabidass pitbull on his left side with slob cummin out his mouf with sum dirrtybird feathers and last but not least, he got a marble floor fulla benjamins, tons of fuckin BENJAMINS, lying all ova the floor and a cold ice trough tipped ova with DIAMONDS instead of ice on the far right and sum Cristal, Hen, So Comfort, a small bottle of codeine wit a dirty rusty spoon on the floor, also sum HQ, martini cocktails, 40s, Colt 45s, yak, all other shit and last but not least, on the way bottom front, grains of crack all spelling "GAME OVER"!!!!!!....... now thats DIRTY DIRTY!!!......

Aug 14, 2003
YEAH, KNOWIN DAMN WELL HE'S NOT KING OF THE SOUTH, AND HIS MIXTAPES ARE MEDICORE. HE'LL BE A LOT BETTER IF HE WASN'T WITH THE COCKY ASS ATTITUDE, NIGGAS DON'T RESPECT THAT.

Aug 4, 2002
Shit he underrated if anything along with Lil Wayne and many others out the south. People jock Outkast and Luda but there's mad people betta than them out tha souf.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'm not really feelin him, dissin Flip trying to make a name for himself and shit. Outta all the young cats in the south I give it to Lil Wayne not TI hes ok though