Is Still a Strange Music Forum??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
Pakman said:
betthatstang is pretty legit in his info from wut ive seen so far...so i dunno, im buyin his 22 song story, who knows tho, and who really cares, i just want the album to drop, theres been so much anticipation i wouldnt doubt if the album went platinum....we'll see tho...im just waitin on a 4 sure date, which i doubt we'll even see for another few months
cant you read the post right before yours??

Aug 21, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
twista's album was delayed cause of issues with labels, cwal, atlantic and everyone inbetween.

i know that..i was more or less refering to the album being garbage after a 5 year wait...but thats just my opinion im sure others liked his album when it dropped...but i didnt...bottom line is if an album is being talked about and anticipated, then gets delays for a year(s) then it never lives up to the expectations and the consumer is dissappointed...examples would be twista and lynch

Jul 4, 2005
mizzouplaya said:
cant you read the post right before yours??
homeboy the post b4 mine was literally posted right as i posted mine, probably about a minute ahead of me, once i read that trust me i felt like u fucking idiot haha...i know techn9nehq knows wut the fuck is up with absolutely everything involving tech n9ne, and now that i know that roberto is robert rebeck, well fuckin a my bad...4 real tho betthatstang talks it up tough like he's knows everything...how was i to know? ha fill me in so i know wut the fucks up, and that way i can spread rightful rumors...haha (im sure that will happen)...til then, hearsay is all i have 2 work with

Jul 4, 2005
betthatstang said:
talks it up....wtf does that mean? All i stated on here is exactly what Travis told me when I went to the Tech show.
dawg no need to take it personally, im just stating what i see and hear, every time i come at u with news that i think is new, u tell me its old news like u know everything, so 4 a minute i thought u were a pretty credible source...and u probably r 2 an extent, but definitely not so much as robert rebeck, or even the moderators of this site....so thats wut the fuck i mean homeboy, no need 2 get defensive