Is Still a Strange Music Forum??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
words of wisdom w/ no disrespect

just cuz there is a date...don't mean nothin....u just got to chill and wait

i don't know how many diff kinds of strange promo shit i have...and none of the dates on any of em are the dates they came out on...haha

Jul 4, 2005
at the very least a release date on kutty's mixtape...i dont expect a release date for everready 4 quite some time...itll be out spring next year, if we're lucky, if not then i wouldnt doubt summer....maybe fall

Jan 2, 2004
If it was a double disk, I think he'd definitely go gold, and have an outside shot of going platinum with Everready.

But, he'll probably have like 20 songs on the disk, six on a bonus CD, and then some for Vintage 2 possibly.

Oct 10, 2003
its so danm hard to go gold or platinum with a double cd album,its only counted as a full album if there is sumthing like 30 songs on it or an certain extend of time,so if he playing it safe,it will be a single cd album.

Jul 4, 2005
betthatstang is pretty legit in his info from wut ive seen so far...so i dunno, im buyin his 22 song story, who knows tho, and who really cares, i just want the album to drop, theres been so much anticipation i wouldnt doubt if the album went platinum....we'll see tho...im just waitin on a 4 sure date, which i doubt we'll even see for another few months

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Pakman said:
betthatstang is pretty legit in his info from wut ive seen so far...so i dunno, im buyin his 22 song story, who knows tho, and who really cares, i just want the album to drop, theres been so much anticipation i wouldnt doubt if the album went platinum....we'll see tho...im just waitin on a 4 sure date, which i doubt we'll even see for another few months

No disrespect to Betthatstang, but I wouldn't believe a guy in Nebraska over a guy who has engineered every single recording session Tech has had for this album.

That's the problem with you people. You don't believe half of the shit you hear unless it comes out of Tech's mouth....and half the time that ain't even correct.