Is Still a Strange Music Forum??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2005
yea true that im shure if someone got their hands on a new track it would be all over this site... but is there any word on a sampler cd coming any time soon that would hold me over for a few months!!

Aug 21, 2002
DaMummy said:
OT, please dont judge lynch hungs shit by EBK4, since he had nothing to do with that album, it wasnt released by him, but by his ex manager, so EBK4 had as much to do with lynch as Celcius had to do with tech
i was talking about LBI...but im sure u understood where i was coming from with my post

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
DaMummy said:
OT, please dont judge lynch hungs shit by EBK4, since he had nothing to do with that album, it wasnt released by him, but by his ex manager, so EBK4 had as much to do with lynch as Celcius had to do with tech

I'm just sayin after seeing the cover for years, I thought it would be a better album. Back when it came out, I wasn't really up on what was goin on with Lynch, Cedric Singleton, and Black Market... I just knew I was disappointed with the album. But I get your point.