Is Lil'Flip's career definitly DEAD & OVER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
lol...yeah for all u die hard lil flip fans go out and support lil flip and mr.capone-e still connected...think its comin out this month or march...its sure to be hot garbage!
no shit? flip is working with that arab? wow..he must be really desperate

Apr 20, 2005
i really hope some of yall really dont think he's tight. He's garbage now, and he's always been garbage. If Lil Flip is looked as some one that has skillz on the mic, then i'm getting surgery in my ear drums to make them like some of yours.

May 30, 2006
i really hope some of yall really dont think he's tight. He's garbage now, and he's always been garbage. If Lil Flip is looked as some one that has skillz on the mic, then i'm getting surgery in my ear drums to make them like some of yours.
LOL!!!

I honestly never checked for dude. The first time I ever heard of him was back in like 2000 when he dropped his Leprecaun CD. They was calling this nigga the freestyle king. LOL! I was like come the fuck on. I could name about 20 niggaz off top back then that would of merked dude on a freestyle. Rappin Ron(RIP) was the definition of a freestyle king.