Is Lil'Flip's career definitly DEAD & OVER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2005
he hasnt dropped anything since a long time...does he think that ringtones will pay forever??...

Do you really think his beef with T.I was lethal to his career??

In one word

is the leprechaun still active in the music business??

Feb 27, 2005
Does his new chain & clothing line look like his career is over muthafucker?

Apparently itsnt motherfucker/ it was a question

concerning the jewelry i can remember an ITW of Pimp-C (rip) sayin that Lil Flip was rockin fake jewelz...

pretty much but i know hes workin on a new album with Ro kings of the south 2 so and RO is a beast...
oh ok thx

Apr 5, 2005
Lil Flips double album was solid. Too bad Sony didn't give him much support. He had songs that were worthy of mainstream appeal. I guest Sony is done with Flipper. It's sad to say, but I think T.I. really damaged Flips career. Just like how 50 ruined Ja Rule. All in all......these cats are still making music and money.....they just aren't as big as they used to be.....the rap game is like guerilla warfare. You can be attacked out of no where.

May 30, 2006
I heard the disses TI shot @ Flip & they weren't as damaging as some people claim.

I think people think Flips career is dead cuz him & TI had a highly publisized beef & TI career has taken off & Flips isn't going like it used to. IMHO Flips music just isn't all tha good.

Feb 8, 2003
Apparently itsnt motherfucker/ it was a question

concerning the jewelry i can remember an ITW of Pimp-C (rip) sayin that Lil Flip was rockin fake jewelz...

oh ok thx

Thats a real stupid azz question that siccness for sure cant answer.

Why dont you go ask Flip himself or some a&r at Warner BRos they opinion is more solid then anyones here.

Obviously his career isnt over he still doing shows and getting paid. Thats all that matter long as you getting checks. The videos and radio isnt shit no more these days its all about show money. I guarantee you that flip has more money then anyone who posts on this site.

Also Flip is working on a brand new solo album taht will be dropping later this year. The working name of it is AHEAD OF MY TIME and liek I mentioned along as time ago him and z-Ro king of south Part. 2 album will come out soon as Rap A Lot drops it

Feb 8, 2003
Lil Flips double album was solid. Too bad Sony didn't give him much support. He had songs that were worthy of mainstream appeal. I guest Sony is done with Flipper. It's sad to say, but I think T.I. really damaged Flips career. Just like how 50 ruined Ja Rule. All in all......these cats are still making music and money.....they just aren't as big as they used to be.....the rap game is like guerilla warfare. You can be attacked out of no where.

Sony only dropped the single disc that was limited in summer of 06.

He been left Sony before the I NEED MINE double disc which dropped last March the double dropped on Clover Gz/Warner Bros.

Jan 18, 2006
I dont see how people can say he fell off, most of his mixtapes are dope and his last album was solid. Just because he aint acting like a popstar like TI or isnt jumping on everybodys singles like lil Wayne doesnt mean hes fallen off shit, like i said in another post hes been putting out the best shit lately out of all these mainstream rappers.