is it true that badboy and puff daddy was hatin on brotha lynch?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2002
right about the cheese cake part. i just couldn't picture myself
w/ that "Uuuuh" all over my shit. but it never got to the point
where he was throwing bread on the table cuz i would have
been more diplomatic about the situation, ya feel?

Apr 18, 2003
true, but if you really gots love for the rap game, money dont matter. as long as you gettin paid enough to pay bills its all good cuz who would have ever thought you could get paid to rap like 20 years ago?

Oct 10, 2003
PiruLuV said:
^^ yeah, we need to get dre to do some lynch promotin out there

Its probably just me personnaly but nahh let Lynch and his siccmade family make those sicc beats.
Phonk beta is da bomb.and etc etc
Its not Dr Dre that got me listening too Lynch,Uhmm okay it maybe it was.because they became so mainstream.
Not that i dont want lynch to make that money.
but i would love to see the Siccmade Family make it as big as they did on there own.

Lynch is the Don of the siccness

Dec 18, 2002
that poster is sicc but lynch looks nuthin like ive seen him in other pics, foo looks like a fuckin serial killin psycho in that poster, where can i get one

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
maybe its for the better that lynch didnt sign w dre if in fact dre wanted him...i mean we all know what happens to artists when they blow up...they switch up their styles (dont tell me youre expecting to hear lynch rap about cooking guts up and sticking straps in your side on mtv, because you know dre woulda had him on mtv)...and dr dre might have some nice beats here and there but that shit dint mixing with lynchs style...lynch is that dark gangsta style of beats...dr dre is more of a westcoast bump beat type of guy...all his shit sounds the same to me...it could have made lynch a rich man, a rich man in exchange for everything we love about his music...i applaud ced for that...keeping a underground legend underground...because lynch is way to hard way to tight and too much a lyrical genius for the radio...everything dr dre gets his hands on is sooner or later overexposed, only on album under his belt w dre and eminem and im already sick of 50 cent...wouldnt want that shit happening to one of my faves.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
ona final note i read on that half gun will travel book about deathrow that dr dre tried to buy the BMR name...but ced was asking for one mil from dre for the name...dre refused.

Aug 7, 2002
man, that would fuck up lynch's music..it just wouldn't sound the same anymore..dre and lynch together is a hell fuckin no..lynch is too tight, too coo fo his fat ass..and phonk beta is way better then dr dre..matter in fact dr. dre doesn't even produce his shit all the way..he gets help from warren g, i know it doesn't say that in da booklet but in some magazine dre said that warren g helps him with making beats..dre said he never made his own beats before it was just warren g and sum other rapper...