Is it still considered snitching in a child custody case?? Thoughts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
com on brah goons, leave the lil homito alone,...im sure he came to the siccness for info cuz im pretty sure sum of u knuckleheads have gone thru the custody drama shit!..thats what we are here for, to have the siccness brah goons back,..we all know when it comes to the kids,well i dont think i have to explain it to all the real g'z on here! its just automatic...

nice to hear u got ur son peeimp,..now talk to ur landlord and let him know whats going on and maybe change it to december 1st,..maybe u can still keep ur crib and have a nice home for ur son without anymore drama and make a good xmas out of it for him,..and for you and ur fam for all ur hard work!!

congrats!

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
he never came at the family with a bat yea fuckin right. he probably just went over there to drop off $300 to his skank ass babys mother then went home to cry like a straight simpleton. im calling bullshit pics of court documents or youre a fucking liar N @N9ne Livez

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I'mma put money on hep c mom to have the upset of the century against Dana, she gon' go super saiyan dope fiend with some pcp before the fight. n9ne gonna be filming and screaming "worldstar!" in the background