Is it still considered snitching in a child custody case?? Thoughts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2007
So here's what's going on in my life. I just had my first son 2 and a half months old and during the entire pregnancy my girl smoked mad weed and cigarettes even tho I urged her not to. Her parents also moved in with her about 3 months into the pregnancy and refused to smoke outside and when I say smoke I'm talking like 2 packs a day each in a small dirty apartment in crackville.

I was working out of town at the time but I owned a large house where I was working and wanted her to come stay with me but she refused. I decided to quit my job which was a very good paying one and relocate back to my home town where she lived.

During the pregnancy it was never about the baby always about her. We found out that the baby will probably be small which he was 4lbs7oz. The strange thing was he was 100% heathy and is now the full normal size of a baby his age. I talked to a doctor in private and she informed me that this has to be caused by smoking. OK now that was just the beginning this is where it gets good.

I decided about a month before he was due to rent a big giant house so my son would have a great place to live and not be held up in oxy land. She somehow convinced me to let her mom and dad move in with us. I for some reason agreed for the fact that they told me they would be helping out with the baby cuz my girlfriend had all ready been unstable. So we move in the baby is born, or by the way her parents are both hep c positive from years of heroin abuse the mom is terminal and is now bleeding from her ears every morning.

Since the first day we lived there I noticed her mother had a very very bad addiction problem. She would snort about 20-30 tecs a day also she does very very irresponsible things with my son considering she is hep c positive. Back to the story so since the first day he was born her family had made it absolutely impossible for my mom and dad and family to see the baby. My mom and dad are like the greatest people ever have no enemies in the world beside my girlfriend and her mom.

So the mother is now driving around without a licences looking for drugs with my son in the back I told my girlfriend this cannot not happen anymore and she just gets mad and acts like a ragging syko I'm convinced she is also so an addict. I also met a few people who know these people and consider them lowlifes and criminals they have a long criminal record and her father has been in jail this past year.

They have destroyed the part of the house where they live and constantly has there two other grand kids at my house yelling and screaming and breaking things all day.

There is a ton more that I could get into but the major thing is right now she won't let me take my son overnight to my parents last night her and her mom just showed up at my parents demanding him while he was sound asleep I have now decided to go for full custody my question is do you consider it snitching if I tell my lawyer everything that is going on with these criminals in order for him to use in the in the custody trail so that I am awarded it. The reason I'm asking is cuz I told her I'm gonna go for full custody and to what I have to do to make sure my son is safe and she calls me a rat goof. I could easily just go to the house and beat everyone there and if this was 5-6 years ago I probably would have but my parents have convinced me that I have to stay calm and suck it up for the best of the baby. Thoughts?? Sorry if I rambled a bit.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2006
Yeah man you need to get your son out of there before he ends up like them and not you. Your baby mommas fam appears to not be in the same class your family is in. You need to get this street life out of your head and move on. I say this because you made a post about snitching when everyone on this forum knows snitching is out the window when it involves your kids. That's your son man. Raise him up right

Oct 14, 2007
I have a meeting with a good family lawyer tomorrow morning and just to let everyone no I still lived in the house until last week so was able to monitor things going on but now that I'm staying at my parents I am constantly worried about him and so are my parents so we are gonna get full custody all three of us. Thanks for everyone's thoughts, positive words and insults. It all helps

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You are being negligent yourself by being knowledgeable of the situation and not pulling your son out of the situation and going for emergency temporary custody, hopefully it is a good lawyer that knows how to work the law in your favor. No disrespect, I've raised a daughter by myself (mom ended up snitching herself out) and won't go into detail cuz this thread is about you, but if it was my child no way in hell I'm letting my child stay in that environment. Best of luck to you and your son

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2007
You are being negligent yourself by being knowledgeable of the situation and not pulling your son out of the situation and going for emergency temporary custody, hopefully it is a good lawyer that knows how to work the law in your favor. No disrespect, I've raised a daughter by myself (mom ended up snitching herself out) and won't go into detail cuz this thread is about you, but if it was my child no way in hell I'm letting my child stay in that environment. Best of luck to you and your son
the major issue was I really didn't know my rights but i am gonna for temporary emergency custody asap and the lawyer told my mom on the phone he's pretty sure by tomorrow night we will be going to get my son with the SHERRIFS OFFICE.

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
You sound like a pussy, IMHO. Youre letting all these people just walk all over you and all you do is say "hey.,...ummm...could you like...not do that? No? Oh...ok, ill shut up now."

Man up. Take control of the situation. If youre going to be a good father, you cant continue to let these idiots walk all over, otherwise your son will the same.

Why would you knock up your girlfriend in the first place, knowing how fucked up she is? Thats your first mistake....find better company to keep.

Oct 14, 2007
You sound like a pussy, IMHO. Youre letting all these people just walk all over you and all you do is say "hey.,...ummm...could you like...not do that? No? Oh...ok, ill shut up now."

Man up. Take control of the situation. If youre going to be a good father, you cant continue to let these idiots walk all over, otherwise your son will the same.

Why would you knock up your girlfriend in the first place, knowing how fucked up she is? Thats your first mistake....find better company to keep.
No your right I have been being a pussy about the situation and being a pussy is not me. Thanks for your comment, it helped

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
emergency temporary custody Best of luck to you and your son
Hope you have everything documented. Dates, times, etc...
This & this... immediately.

You need to file an emergency order now, not in an hour, not tomorrow, not after you talk with your lawyer, but now.

You need to be the petitioner in the case, or you will bare the burden of proof. Filing an emergency custody order, you will be in court on Monday & SHE will need to be evaluated, as well as her parents & if what you say is true about their addictions, you will have full custody in 3 weeks time, legally.

I have been through all of this, quite a few of us have on here... both quotes above are concrete truth.

Make this happen for your son, no need to look back on your mistakes now.
I assume you are young from the 'is this considered snitching' notion... learn. grow. move forward for your kids sake.

best of luck to you.

Oct 14, 2007
This & this... immediately.

You need to file an emergency order now, not in an hour, not tomorrow, not after you talk with your lawyer, but now.

You need to be the petitioner in the case, or you will bare the burden of proof. Filing an emergency custody order, you will be in court on Monday & SHE will need to be evaluated, as well as her parents & if what you say is true about their addictions, you will have full custody in 3 weeks time, legally.

I have been through all of this, quite a few of us have on here... both quotes above are concrete truth.

Make this happen for your son, no need to look back on your mistakes now.
I assume you are young from the 'is this considered snitching' notion... learn. grow. move forward for your kids sake.

best of luck to you.
Thanks man, I'm on it now.