Is it Possible to Conceptualize Another Dimension?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2005
check this out i was thinking about it one day i think i found another dimension right here listen.

I had a science teacher tell me back in the 7th grade that we are made out of star dust. This may be true so i put it on the back burner and thought about it for what ever years has passed. So now(lately) i'm thinking if we are made out of star dust then maybe that means the whole entire space is inside of us. wouldn't that be counted as another dimension?
'We're all made out of stardust' simply means that all of the higher chemical elements in our body were formed through the fission processes occuring in stars/supernovae.

During the big bang, energies and pressures were only high enough to have created the first few light elements, mainly hydrogen and helium (and they still account for the vast majority of particles in the current universe). Stars like our sun are essentially giant balls of hydrogen and helium (our sun gets all it's fuel from burning hydrogen), but stars larger than our own, once they've burnt all their low molecular weight fuel, explode as supernovae. The gravity sucks the matter into a small ball, creating immense heat and pressure which forces protons and neutrons together, forming higher molecular weight elements such as carbon and oxygen. The shockwave which follows such an explosion propels these elements out into space, where they can combine to make things like planets - and people.

To put it simply, the high molecular weight elements in our bodies - everything from the phosphorus in our DNA molecules to the iron in our haemoglobin, was produced from stars burning and exploding. Without these stars, we couldn't exist. We are all made of star dust.

May 5, 2002
I believe one of the separate dimensions could be a non physical one of pure consciousness. How you would begin measuring and calculating that with modern science to prove it is beyond me. What we do know is that we see the world in 3 dimensions, so when attempting to conceptualize another dimension we should first attempt to discard the way we perceive reality.

May 5, 2002
4 dimensions - time itself is actually a dimension....
Right, but we don't necessarily see time. We perceive it, and our perception is basically a cultural invention. Ancient civilizations didn't perceive time in the way that we do, as a straight line always going forward, they saw it as cyclical, and saw different variations of it. I think the ancients knew a lot more about time than our modern society. If anyone has information about time from a quantum physics standpoint I'd be interested to read...

May 5, 2002
Coincidentally, they are showing a show about time on the Science channel right now. They did an interesting study to see if time really does slow down in near death situations. They had a guy bungee jump with a device strapped to his arm. On the device their were flashing numbers, alternating between the number and its outline within a box. They sped up the flashes to a point were he could only see a solid box flashing, and during the jump, he was able to see what the numbers were, which fuels my point that time is merely a perception of the brain and isn't exactly what it seems...

So yes, when conceptualizing different dimensions, definitely throw your perception of time out of the window as well....

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I THINK I GET WHAT THE VIDEO IS TALKING ABOUT WITH THE 10 DIMENTIONS, EACH OF THE UPPER LEVEL DIMENTIONS IS SORT OF SUMMARIZING THE LAST DIMENSIONS OF ALL POSSIBLE OUTCOMES AS THE 10TH DIMENTION IS CALCULATING ALL THE DIFFERENT EXISTENCES AND UNIVERSE OUTCOMES, SORT OF LIKE A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE, WHEN THAT EVENT HAPPENS YOUR LIFE SPLIT INTO A CERTAIN OUTCOME AND ANOTHER DIMENSION IS WHAT A DIFFERENT OUTCOME WOULD HAVE BEEN,

ALSO WE ALWAYS THINK ABOUT INIFINTY AND HOW INFINITELY OUTWARD THE MULTIVERSES ARE, BUT WHAT ABOUT THINKING ABOUT INFINITELY INWARD AND HOW INFINTELY SMALL SOMETHING CAN GO TO.

AND THERES ALSO A THEORY OF THE BIG RIP, TO WHICH YOU PICTURE THE UNIVERSE AS A BALLON AS IT EXPANDS,WHEN YOU BLOW UP A BALLON TOO MUCH IT WILL EXPLODE SAME THING WITH THE UNIVERSE WHEN IT REACHES IT'S EXPANDING LIMIT IT WILL EXPLODE

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
SHIT IS HELLA CRAZY BUT IT'S RIGHT IN A WAY, PEOPLE KNEW THE EARTH WAS FLAT, BUT THAT WAS WRONG, THEN PEOPLE KNEW THE EARTH WAS THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE AND THAT WAS WRONG, THESE THEORIES OF EXTRA DIMENTIONS COULD BE TRUE, ESPECIALLY WITH THE NEAR DEATH EXPIERIENCE THING, OR HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN TALK TO THE DEAD BUT REALLY WOULD IF THEY COULD JUST CHANNELL THEIR BRAIN TO A DIFFERENT DIMENTION

Apr 1, 2008
lol @ people who believe in god/gods.
Senior year in highschool some way smart kid came in and starting talking about how scientist found that there are 10 dimensions, most of which aren't on are planet, but in outer space.
And if you guys stop fuxing with my tenth dimension, i will stop fuxing with yours.