is hd of bearfaced?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I remember when the song "gas one" came out that confused the fuck out of me. I still to this day don't understand why someone would name something that if it wasnt referencing me. I've only had this name for 15-17 years of my life lol.

and the to make it more confusing the name of the song was changed on g dirty and hd's album. did anyone else notice that shit?

I thought maybe it was a subtle nod to me. WO being conceited I'm not the most unheard of nigga in the bay nor southern cali. street wise, lean wise, internet or rap world rap wise. I did also play HD on my radio show often at that time, poured up 600bj a few times ..and alot of them cats do follow me on twitter and have really little amounts of followings.. so as much as I tweet it's obvious im seen..I also thought maybe it could be saying "shoot a person" still would be like someone using your street name on a song tho. weird & I had hella ppl ask me about that.

I aint gonna sit here n say people bit my shit, its just kinda funny...when i made my old siccness name i hadnt heard any rappers/people use it. Not like i think its strange and im mad about it funny but like i actually think its kind of funny... But u would be suprised at how many people view this site, i was on here for like 2 years before i made myfirst s/n

Props: Gas One

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
while we're on that subject, the whole "smack smack" thing he used to say, he didnt invent even though he claimed that shit like it was his personal call phrase he made up. that came from the homie juice lee from sydewayz, the dudes from San Diego who worked with Mac dre n all of them.

at the time smack smack was like the sound you make from sipping syrup out the bottle and tasting it off your lips. way before HD used that, my fight night on xbox's character was named "smack smack" & that was years before HD used it. maybe 4-5 years before. juice lee actually has "shmack shmack" tatted on his hands. but once again ppl dont wanna claim someone bit they shit. juice lee was just like man i travel around alot and maybe it spread and he wasnt even aware when he picked it up. I just found that one weird too.

regardless of all this I've always liked bearfaced as a group, I just think HD has slowly got worse w time as everyone else in the group slowly got better.

ima peep federal thoughts though.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2011
I thought No Days Off had some solid tracks.. I haven't really listened to Federal Thoughts all like that. He do need to step up again tho. Lil Rod be gassin, I needa listen to that tape he just dropped.. Got it on my iPod just needa play that shit.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i tried listening to lil rod's tape but the beats were not holding my attention. they all sounded like HD's throwaways, which they most likely are lol.

Nov 18, 2010
I played em1-3 all day, haven't played nothing since.

He need to change his name, I'm tired of finding high definition videos and Harley Davidsons when I'm tryna find out about his music.

He was my fav outta Oakland alongside Shady Nate, Stevie Joe and J Stalin. Didn't he get kicked outta livewire for starting shit with Stalin?

Nov 3, 2011
I played em1-3 all day, haven't played nothing since.

He need to change his name, I'm tired of finding high definition videos and Harley Davidsons when I'm tryna find out about his music.

He was my fav outta Oakland alongside Shady Nate, Stevie Joe and J Stalin. Didn't he get kicked outta livewire for starting shit with Stalin?
i dont think he got kicked out i just feel like he was always on his own bearfaced shit

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Lil rue claims HD fell out with Stalin over some associate selling him karo fake syrup. . Rue disnt leave with him so they fell out as well.. but thats wh HD and Live vewire ended.. he only dropped that group album the Hop out murda fa hire.. im sure he planned to branch off to push Bareface 100% but it was earlier than expected. He never gained a buzz while Livewire but quickly built a Bareface fanbase and put multiple dudes on
. Lil rod 600BJ b stroll hen sippa etc