is hd of bearfaced?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
HD is a bum. hes a broke ass kid that cant afford a playstation game and beggs his groupies on facebook for free shit all the time, free video games, free lean, and he tries to sell bammer mexican weed to strangers online.

#gamegoofy #brokebum

May 24, 2013
HD is a bum. hes a broke ass kid that cant afford a playstation game and beggs his groupies on facebook for free shit all the time, free video games, free lean, and he tries to sell bammer mexican weed to strangers online.

#gamegoofy #brokebum
i been lurkin through this board for a good year now. and i swear you gotta be one of the biggest nerds i see posting. you dont even know who kurt diggler is :x

Nov 3, 2011
HD always been bearfaced same with lil rod 600 and all the rest you know now, lil rue was bearfaced and same with b stroll but neither of them are idk about ronald mack or lil blood though

He took Bearface with him. To me the original bearface is on the cover of the murder for hire album.
Daam they were tight!

Nov 3, 2011
Too me, the Muder 4 hire album they was yellin that Bearfaced gang. 1st time I heard that. That was the Bearfaced gang a livewire album.

Lil Rod and 600bj are HD's rappin homies.
I can see that maybe if youre saying their a rap group but as a label all those dudes lil rod 600 are rockin bearfaced, but thats just me and im by no means affiliated so i dont know forsure

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Anyone wana buy a couple exclusive hd songs?
haha, i can vouch he really has some exclusive songs too guys. holla at matt. i heard them. you can put them on your mixtape or album or whatever. exclusive rights to the song too

blood was never bearfaced but was and is on livewire, he has his own label 2 3rd world ent i believe lil goofy is signed to it & maybe kiwi

Props: Hood Rat Matt