IS BUYING RAP ALBUMS A WASTE OF MONEY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

IS BUYING RAP ALBUMS A WASTE OF MONEY???

• YES

Votes: 38 41.3%
  • NO

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • SOMETIMES

Votes: 47 51.1%

• Total voters
Dec 8, 2005
most of the gay shit on the radio people listen to so they can play out a fantasy of another mans life. they give that man money to live how they wish they could live. they give up their money to someone so he will tell them how much money he makes off dumb bitches, and they they nod their head to it, not realizing they are the dumb bitch he is rapping about. shits hilarious. its like paris hilton for white bitches, they put money in her pocket and then idolize her for how much money she has.

Feb 23, 2003
most of the gay shit on the radio people listen to so they can play out a fantasy of another mans life. they give that man money to live how they wish they could live. they give up their money to someone so he will tell them how much money he makes off dumb bitches, and they they nod their head to it, not realizing they are the dumb bitch he is rapping about. shits hilarious. its like paris hilton for white bitches, they put money in her pocket and then idolize her for how much money she has.
THATS THE KIND OF RESPONCE I WAS LOOKIN FOR..

Feb 2, 2006
there aint no record store left in my town these days......i used to go down and get master p cds for $7.99 back in the day.....cds were like $9 at most in the 1990s...theres a virgin megastore comin to a mall.....fuck that shit.....the virgin megastore in phoenix charges like $20 for a cd.....i assume its gonna be the same prices here as well....im better off buyin a 50 pack of blank memorex cds for $15 at walmart lol.....like dude said earlier most 90s cds are outta print....so its easier to download them instead of placin special order at the record shop

Feb 2, 2006
u hear the same songs on every goddam radio station....i heard lil wayne on one station and the same song 5 minuts later on another station....shit is the same fuckin playlist every hour.....no wonder why i dont buy cds no more.....nobody wants to hear fergie every hour......the typical radio station playlist is 6 tpain songs 2 akon songs and fergie 24/7

May 30, 2006
I don't even listen 2 the radio. Only time I hear it is when someone else is playing the radio. I still buy CD's cuz I'm a collector just like I collect DVD's & books. I still buy CD's but not like I use to. Back in the 90's I would buy so many cuz the music was better(alot better) & if I went 3 months w/o buying something I'd be 5 or 6 CD's behind cuz so much good shit was dropping. Nowadays I might wait 7 months w/o buying something & in that entire 7 months only one good CD would drop. Even back in the day when I saw an ad for a new CD dropping I'd be hella happy. Now I almost don't even give a fuck. Seriously. I mean the excitement of new material dropping has even vanished as well.

Apr 3, 2007
I ONLY BUY ALBUMS THAT I KNOW FOR A FACT ARE GOOD. LIKE ALL THE CLASSIC ALBUMS THAT CAME OUT IN THE 90'S. THERE'S ONLY ONE CD THAT I HAVE EVER BOUGHT THAT I REGRETED BUYING AND THAT WAS THE ALBUM THAT CMW DROPPED ON HI-POWER.

May 30, 2006
I think ALL record stores should give the customer a chance 2 hear the album befor purchasing it. I remember back when u could return a CD if u didn't like it. Then one day it stopped. I asked a guy @ the record store why did they stop & he said that way too many people was returning shit. Esp rap albums he said. They'd hear a song on the radio & then run out & buy the album but was dissatisfied when they got home.

Jun 10, 2002
I mean there are alot of bullshit cds coming out but there are alot of rappers who I will buy cds from I cant stand motherfuckers that just download shit and dont buy. If the cd is good it doesnt hurt to spend money on it to support the artist quit being fucking cheap and buying those bullshit bootlegs.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
commercial wise? most of the time, like 99% of the time

beans new one is dope, but like the khaled cd was dope except he wont shut the fuck up.

and underground shit it's a 50/50 thing

May 30, 2006
I mean there are alot of bullshit cds coming out but there are alot of rappers who I will buy cds from I cant stand motherfuckers that just download shit and dont buy. If the cd is good it doesnt hurt to spend money on it to support the artist quit being fucking cheap and buying those bullshit bootlegs.
I 100% agree. I say this shit all the time. I look @ the CD/DVD man like a nigga trying to sell me crack. I don't want that shit. That shit wouldn't even look right in my collection. All of my shit is original.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
Even back in the day when I saw an ad for a new CD dropping I'd be hella happy. Now I almost don't even give a fuck. Seriously. I mean the excitement of new material dropping has even vanished as well.
Truer words have never been spoken. I can get a clear picture in my mind driving to 8 stores (Tower and The Wharehouse) looking for Loaded. Same thing with If These Walls Could Talk and Planet Zero. I literally had to drive all over. I drove 40 miles to get Planet Zero....one way, LOL!