Is Albert Pujols Worth $30 million per year, for 10 years?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

IS PUJOLS WORTH A $300 MILLION CONTRACT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
hell yea,..the guy is in the same class as babe ruth ,ty cobb,and ted williams as far as putting up around the same numbers goes!....i see him getting 7-8 years @about 25-30 mill when its all said and done,..i think he was aiming big to get something thats still really reasonable!....pujols is the shit pimp!

He'll remain the best player in the MLB for approximately 4 more seasons his age will be key, as he starts to decline i know for a fact he won't have that rapid reaction on the defensive side of the ball in 4 or 5 years. I'd shoot for the range of between 4 or 5 years 120-135 million dollar. Wouldn't be a very wise move to sign him for 10 years and waste that currency on a player who will become older and his value will definitely take a toll and begin to drop after he turns 35 years old.

Feb 13, 2006
If the owner is willing to pay the man why should any of us give a fuck? They worked hard at their craft to be the best in their sport. Just like any other person working hard to get a raise/promotion.