IPad is the shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2009
Can you play Doom 3 on it? didn't think so..
so it sucks.

A laptop can do that. Can I use a recoriding program and mix vocals on it?
can I use Adobe Photoshop on it?

Yeah I don't think it can do any of that.
It's overpriced piece of shit.. that you can't even do anything productive on.
and besides you can't play Mario on it.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^I bet soon you will be able to use it as a tablet in conjunction with photoshop.

doom would be an easy port to make.

and yes, you can use a recording program and mix vocals on it

Jul 4, 2009
Dont get me wrong its cool n all but this right here will be the new shit

We're guessing we'll hear more about this at MWC, but TI just let loose a press release crowing about Archos's use of the OMAP3 processor in an upcoming "Internet Media Tablet" that runs on Android and also doubles as a phone. No pictures yet, but the spec sheet makes it sound like a hotrodded Archos 5: five-inch screen, up to a 500GB hard drive, a battery capable of 7 seven hours of video playback, and Flash support, all in a package just 10mm (.39 inches) thick. The underlying OS will be Android, but Archos plans to really beef up the media features -- there's even mention of HD video playback. That sounds seriously sweet -- if Archos ditches the current mushy resistive screen in the 5 for a capacitive unit, this could be a knockout Android device when it launches in the third quarter.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
im thinking about getting one....it serves the purpose for me, web surfing, email and music. i already got an iphone but i need a bigger screen
laptops do all that and MORE... and they have big screens too! not to mention you can get one for about half the price, lol

and there's no flash... so web surfing will not be as good on an ipad

May 31, 2007
Ipad is fucking pointless. End of story.. I wont even buy a Iphone. If I want a fucking game. Ill get a gameboy. If I want the internet, I have a fucking computer. I wanna talk on the phone I got a fucking phone. I got a free Ipod touch that I got with my laptop that I never even touched because all of the functions that it can do, I can get another way that I already previously had

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Dont get me wrong its cool n all but this right here will be the new shit

We're guessing we'll hear more about this at MWC, but TI just let loose a press release crowing about Archos's use of the OMAP3 processor in an upcoming "Internet Media Tablet" that runs on Android and also doubles as a phone. No pictures yet, but the spec sheet makes it sound like a hotrodded Archos 5: five-inch screen, up to a 500GB hard drive, a battery capable of 7 seven hours of video playback, and Flash support, all in a package just 10mm (.39 inches) thick. The underlying OS will be Android, but Archos plans to really beef up the media features -- there's even mention of HD video playback. That sounds seriously sweet -- if Archos ditches the current mushy resistive screen in the 5 for a capacitive unit, this could be a knockout Android device when it launches in the third quarter.
Archos had a raw device back in the day that had red/white/yellow rca inputs/outputs and could also attach a camera. they try to stay ahead of the curve but their products are usually too expensive. if they go with android it might make for a powerful device tho

Ipad is fucking pointless. End of story.. I wont even buy a Iphone. If I want a fucking game. Ill get a gameboy. If I want the internet, I have a fucking computer. I wanna talk on the phone I got a fucking phone. I got a free Ipod touch that I got with my laptop that I never even touched because all of the functions that it can do, I can get another way that I already previously had
well shit, lemme get your ipod touch so I can give it to my son for his birthday in 2 weeks! I still think the iphone is raw, but then again I've been an apple guy for dumbass long. I'd definitely fuck with an android device tho, especially made by HTC cuz they make pretty fresh devices.

Jun 5, 2004
SO U GOTTA PUT IT ON A TABLE AND BEND OVER HELLA FAR TO SEE IT? LOL

OR HOLD THAT BIG ASS THING WITH ONE HAND WHILE U USE IT? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DROP IT?

ITS SITTING ON YOUR LAP AND SLIDES OFF?