Introducing Wratchet Wrico

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
^^^MORE LIES. JUST TELL THE TRUTH.
THE SAD THING IS U CANT TAKE BACC ALL THE DAMAGE U PUT OUT THERE. THE MOB DONT FUCC WITH U PERIOD AND U DID THAT WITH YOUR MOUTH AND LYIN ON PPL 4 NO REASON
Fo real

Would be interesting to hear what Bo has to say on all this fuccery...but he prolly dont know half the shit that goes on here with wax

Compared to C-Bo, Wax a nobody tryna act like a bay area legend while the only ppl who slap his music are bisexual computer nerds

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Fo real

Would be interesting to hear what Bo has to say on all this fuccery...but he prolly dont know half the shit that goes on here with wax

Compared to C-Bo, Wax a nobody tryna act like a bay area legend while the only ppl who slap his music are bisexual computer nerds
Bisexual computer nerds? Dude that’s you... Stop trying to relate to West Coast gangster culture. You live in the UK. Have you ever been to California?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Bisexual computer nerds? Dude that’s you... Stop trying to relate to West Coast gangster culture. You live in the UK. Have you ever been to California?
I keep it real as real gets, I never tried to claim I was rich before in my life cuz in reality Im not. And with the price of flights u gotta be rich to fly out to cali....but 1 of these days shitll change and I will be able to visit cali myself

As for the gay shit, Im straight as straight can be...and fucc u very much if u claim otherwise

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Fo real

Would be interesting to hear what Bo has to say about this cuzzbrother fuccery...he prolly don't know tay is bff's with a scrawny balding pimple faced pale brit, tay would get roasted if they found out!!!!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Fo real

i slap wax's music and ive had sex with more women in the last 2 months than you will have in your whole life....

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Would be interesting to hear what Bo has to say about this cuzzbrother fuccery...he prolly don't know tay is bff's with a scrawny balding pimple faced pale brit, tay would get roasted if they found out!!!!
We'll all know what he thinks when the mob tours over here next year putting on international shows while wax too scared to perform in the bay...Ima meet Tay n Bo face 2 face while u toxic haters over here still doubting

Try again u hypocritical homosexual instagram stalker

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
CTFU @WHAT BO WOULD SAY. WE TALK EVERY DAY PRETTY MUCH. KNOW THIS THO, NO MATTER WHAT HE SAID I KNOW IT WOULD BE THE TRUTH CUZ I KNOW HIM AND HE DOESNT INTERFERE WITH MY BIZ JUST LIKE I DONT INTERFERE WITH HIS, UNLESS ITS A CASE OF DOIN BIZ WITH SOMEBODY AGAINST THE GRAIN.
#WCM IS A FAMILY

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Right!! But that's not even chippers though breh, aren't you old enough to work in pubs over there??

When are you at, Bath, Essex, Salisbury, Swindon??

Do you have to go all the way to Heathrow??
I missed this, nah I live south of london, takes about 45mins by train to travel there....

But u gotta be 18 to work in a pub cuz u gotta be 18 to drink over here

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
We'll all know what he thinks when the mob tours over here next year putting on international shows while wax too scared to perform in the bay...Ima meet Tay n Bo face 2 face while u toxic haters over here still doubting

Try again u hypocritical homosexual instagram stalker
That's dope maybe you and bo could become good homies and he could take you to the blocc and y'all could drink 40's together on 29th st!! Hell you might even get to join gbc!! You said you'd take beating for them so they know your down!!