Introducing Wratchet Wrico

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
IM NOT MAD AT ALL.....
LONG PARAGRAPHS IS JUST ME. I DONT FORCE ANYONE TO READ WHAT I TYPE BUT THE BACC AND FORTH IS DEFINITELY NOT MY CHARACTER AND I REALIZE NO MATTER WHAT I SAY ITS JUST ME STOOPING TO THE LEVEL OF SOMEONE WITH NO SELF RESPECT SO I CANT EXPECT THEM TO RESPECT ME OR MY TRUTH. ITS BEEN REAL, EXPECT A CHANGE IN BEHAVIOR AND I WILL STICC TO THE SCRIPT I CAME UP WITH AND JUST LET MY SON DO HIS THANG ON THE PROMOTION INSTEAD OF JUMPING IN THE IDIOT POOL LIKE HE SUGGESTED. EVEN THO SOME OF THE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT ME ARE FAR FETCHED AND OVERJUDGEMENTAL, I CANT CHANGE ANYONES VIEWS BY BEING JUST AS DISRESPECTFUL AS THEM, EVEN THO ITS BASICALLY MY NATURAL REACTION. IN NO WAY IS IT HELPING ME PROFESSIONALLY AND INSTEAD OF ALL THIS PERSONAL FUCCERY, ITS BEST FOR ME 2 CONTINUE WORKING ON MY SELF DISCIPLINE AND GO BACC TO WHAT WAS WORKING AND THAT WAS READING WITHOUT TYPING. IT WAS ALOT MORE AMUSING AND A BETTER FIT 4 MY TRUE CHARACTER.
4 THE PPL WHO ENJOY MY MUSIC,VIDEOS,DIALOGUE AND WHATEVER ELSE POSITIVE I BRING 2 THE SICCNESS, I SINCERELY THANK U 4 YOUR SUPPORT AND UNBIASED OPINIONS AND VIEWS ON THESE TOPICS.
4 THE PPL WHO CONSTANTLY HATE AND BASH ANYTHING I DO NO MATTER GOOD OR BAD, KEEP TRYING BUT U CAN NEVER EXPOSE THE TRUTH WITHOUT KNOWING THE TRUTH SO I WILL LET U DROWN IN YOUR OWN NEGATIVE ENERGY AND ASSUME THE ROLE OF THE BETTER MAN SO I CAN FOCUS ON THE THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER AND BREAK THIS FUCCERY CYCLE.
4 THE MODS AND PPL INVOLVED WITH THIS SITE, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE 4 THE CHILDISH BEHAVIOR WHICH IS ONLY A REACTION TO SEVERAL PPLS PREMEDITATED AND HATEFUL ACTIONS TOWARDS ME. I HOPE YALL REALLY DO CLEAN THIS SITE UP ONE DAY, AND STOP ALLOWING PPL TO TROLL WITH FAKE ACCOUNTS AND FUCC UP THE PURPOSE OF THIS "GANGSTA RAP WEBSITE" WHICH HAS BEEN INFESTED WITH NERDY AND DISRESPECTFUL OPINIONS FOR MANY YEARS NOW.
HAPPY TUESDAY TO THE TRUE SPIRITED AND FUCC THE REST.
☆☆☆ TAY CAPONE-THE ONE AND ONLY☆☆☆
#MOBBIN

May 27, 2006
When is this thread going to get deleted or moved

Lol these mods are either corrupt or stupid
pretty sure those awax threads were deleted because they was about lito. sensitive topic to them.

awax is ashamed where is money comes from because its contrary to the superthug he pretends to be.
also he is afraid lito might see such threads because lito wont like to see his name all in the mix with some crazed users from an underground rap website ..plus prolly be surprised by the online dweeb awax is.

Mar 5, 2014
pretty sure those awax threads were deleted because they was about lito. sensitive topic to them.

awax is ashamed where is money comes from because its contrary to the superthug he pretends to be.
also he is afraid lito might see such threads because lito wont like to see his name all in the mix with some crazed users from an underground rap website ..plus prolly be surprised by the online dweeb awax is.

LOL You Just got the thread deleted Screenshots were sent to dutch prob a half hour ago

Aug 17, 2002
the guy they don't want to ultimately piss of because they hope he will be their sugar daddy one day. Awax's manager, and he;s basically the main influence on the sicc right now. that's one of the things a billion dollar account can get you.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
ITS JUST A CONFIRMATION THAT THERE IS FAR MORE FAKE SHIT GOIN ON THAN REAL IN PLACES LIKE THESE THAT ARE GOVERNED BY BIASED PPL WHO DONT THINK THE TRUTH IS THE BEST RESULT. THEY HAVE SHOWED WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT AND IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THEY WILL PROSPER AT ALL. THEY LIE TO COVER THEIR TRACCS BUT ONCE THEY TOLD THE FIRST LIE THEY HAVE TO KEEP TELLIN LIES. SO I CAN FEEL COMFORTABLE STICCIN WITH THE TRUTH LIKE I ALWAYS HAVE HERE WHETHER PPL LIKED ME OR NOT.
SOME OF THIS IS RACIAL OF COURSE AND THAT PART JUST IS WHAT IT IS. I RARELY ARGUE ABOUT THAT I JUST KEEP BANGIN THE TRUTH ON THE FAKE. IT EXPOSES THE HATE EVERYTIME AND THEIR COMEBACCS GET WEAKER AND WEAKER CUZ THEY RUN OUT OF LIES AND MADE UP INFORMATION. ITS SIMPLE SCIENCE BUT SOME SMART PPL ARE REALLY STUPID WITH BOOKSMARTS ONLY
God damn, you are one whiny motherfucker.

Jan 18, 2011
Weston Ranch, CA
C Bo was on legendary status back in the day same with a bunch of rappers. Is it just me or did not the Internet just destroy that mythical division between artist and fan to the point kids don't have any respect for anybody. I bet if Obama posted on my the siccness he would have 14 year old kids calling him a fag or talking hella shit haha. If Jesus himself posted on the siccness people would be clowning his Sandels lol
Thats really the only thing i dont like about awax is he keep speaking on Bo...i seen him talkin about Bos raps is outdated but this dude been to jail once & thats all he rap about...Bo stay gettin locked up & he can still talk about whatever cus it wasnt shit 2 him like it was awax...leave that mans name out of it

Jan 18, 2006
Thats really the only thing i dont like about awax is he keep speaking on Bo...i seen him talkin about Bos raps is outdated but this dude been to jail once & thats all he rap about...Bo stay gettin locked up & he can still talk about whatever cus it wasnt shit 2 him like it was awax...leave that mans name out of it
hes been running his mouth recklessly for years and doesnt do any shows. Im sure Bo could care less about him. Hes literally the biggest net banger. He gets challenged to a fight and his excuse is he could get 40 years in prison over it lol. Thats fine if you trying to stay out of trouble but how dumb can you be to get yourself into all these beefs with rappers cuz of running your mouth