Introduce your fucking self.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2011
You tried a few things? Like what? Advertise on the fucking internet?
LOL among other things..

Oh, I'm sorry.. J RZ and I moved in together and have been busy with our personal lives. So don't say that I did "nothing." We have been w/o internet for nearly a year and just now got some sort of Wi-fi, so suck my ass.
I KNOW, you mentioned your man J RZ in nearly every other posting. Can you remind me exactly who HOMEBOY is? I don't mean that in a derogatory way, I mean that as an outsider to the genre of horrocore and the history of MIR. Tell me why you act as if you can throw his name out there and people are supposed to snap to attention. I've been asked to do something but I have shit I have to do also. I do work for my own label, I work a 9-5 and take care of a 9 yr old...

And I'm not telling ANYONE to POST here NOW. I have a tendency to come and go as I please, and other OG Reg's from here do the same. I don't need to tell anyone to post here, period. I rolled with these fools for years..
Ha, thats wierd cuz I coulda sworn u just said
You guys are faggots. Just shut up, quit whining, and post here.
Im happy that you said it... dont get me wrong, im just laughin at how your hatred for me has blinded u to the fact that your still being counter productive by working against my own efforts.
It's time for some other fuckbag to pick up the slack, but you obviously couldn't handle it, otherwise this board would be more poppin'.
I tried getting a beat contest going.. What exactly have you done? and after answering that question ask yourself what room you have to say anything about me trying to get this board crackin? Lets get some ducks in order before knockin em out..

You reside near the BAY. HOW HARD IS IT TO HIT THE STREETS WITH PROMO?
you think muthafuckas on the street take promo for a message board? Muthafuckas on the street tend to stay there. Like wise for muthafuckas on the internet... yo.

Feb 7, 2011
oh im sorry, I didn't think i could make it any clearer that Im modding this board from a 3rd party perspective. Mars asked me to mod this board and thats who Im doin it for.

and tell me how an artists' feezy has any right to demean my efforts and jus throw dudes name out there left and right and expect for me to bow down. LOL. No disrespect to dude but this is all a learning process for me. So feel free to throw out the fact that you know ________ any time you feel cuz your not going to be able to use that to intimidate me. Whether your fuckin an artist or not, Im still going to do the job I was assigned to do. :)

May 24, 2002
oh im sorry, I didn't think i could make it any clearer that Im modding this board from a 3rd party perspective. Mars asked me to mod this board and thats who Im doin it for.

and tell me how an artists' feezy has any right to demean my efforts and jus throw dudes name out there left and right and expect for me to bow down. LOL. No disrespect to dude but this is all a learning process for me. So feel free to throw out the fact that you know ________ any time you feel cuz your not going to be able to use that to intimidate me. Whether your fuckin an artist or not, Im still going to do the job I was assigned to do. :)
Calm down

:ermm:

Feb 7, 2011
why is someone who doesn't even know who Jrz is a mod?
Mars needed someone to mod his forum because you guys were chasing people away and killin it. (I say you guys to those of you who just come on here to talk shit).I met up with him on a few occassions at his shows (hella fun) and he seen the work that I did for the homie Woodie in the East co co board and so he asked if I would help mod his board. Since he's been nothin but a fukn kool ass homie to me and my folx i happily obliged.. Since I don't have this seething hatred for juggalos like the rest of yall, maybe he needed someone who wasn't going to berrate or degrade the majority of the people who buy his music? I dunno just a hunch. :ermm:

Besides, don't you have better things to do timm, like spending an hour phsishing through peoples past comments to use against them at a later date? lol

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Mars needed someone to mod his forum because you guys were chasing people away and killin it.
This forum is already dead. MIR barely puts out any new music or information, and when they do this forum will be the 3rd to hear about it behind Horrorcore.com & Twitter

All this forum has is Ungodd, his gay ass obsession with Japanese fish faced wrestlers and the people who argue with him.

May 24, 2002
This forum is already dead. MIR barely puts out any new music or information, and when they do this forum will be the 3rd to hear about it behind Horrorcore.com & Twitter

All this forum has is Ungodd, his gay ass obsession with Japanese fish faced wrestlers and the people who argue with him.

^this

Feb 7, 2011

japanese fish faced wrestlers eh?

LoL. I gotta give him props tho, ive never seen anyone get called gay/fag/homo so many times and not even react to it.. So I can see how that would be entertaining. :)

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
japanese fish faced wrestlers eh?

LoL. I gotta give him props tho, ive never seen anyone get called gay/fag/homo so many times and not even react to it.. So I can see how that would be entertaining. :)
we call him that cuz he is a homosexual and he doesn't react cuz he's a homosexual

...are you saying his homosexuality is entertaining? Cause if you do then Ungodd wins this discussion

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
LOL nah nah, watching the trolling.
aight, no offense was intended, but ur last post was a tad confusing

New subject: When we gettin new music? I wanna hear Mars drop one more release followed by one more over obsessive fan killing multiple amount of people, sparking news headlines and shit.

I didn't get to be interviewed over the Syko Sam thing and I actually used to talk to that nerd.

Feb 7, 2011
aight, no offense was intended, but ur last post was a tad confusing

New subject: When we gettin new music? I wanna hear Mars drop one more release followed by one more over obsessive fan killing multiple amount of people, sparking news headlines and shit.

I didn't get to be interviewed over the Syko Sam thing and I actually used to talk to that nerd.
LOL I ain mad yo!.. aye, u going to any of the upcoming shows this month? I remember seeing you at bloody valentines (if Im thinking of the right person)