Introduce your fucking self.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2011
@undog: Hey, I got a few people to sign up.. Your faggotry chased others away. *shrug*

@Erika: I tried a few things, didn't get the results I wanted. Can't hate someone for trying when the rest of ya'll d0-nothing muffuckas only turned into arm-chair haterz and didn't contribute a gatdamn thang besides an opinion nobody asked for.. No skin off my nose, its just funny NOW your telling foolz to post here when you were one of the people who "bounced".. Moar power to you I guess.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
@undog: Hey, I got a few people to sign up.. Your faggotry chased others away. *shrug*

@Erika: I tried a few things, didn't get the results I wanted. Can't hate someone for trying when the rest of ya'll d0-nothing muffuckas only turned into arm-chair haterz and didn't contribute a gatdamn thang besides an opinion nobody asked for.. No skin off my nose, its just funny NOW your telling foolz to post here when you were one of the people who "bounced".. Moar power to you I guess.

Yeah you can. :cheeky:

Er1ka

Sicc OG
May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com

You tried a few things? Like what? Advertise on the fucking internet? Oh, I'm sorry.. J RZ and I moved in together and have been busy with our personal lives. So don't say that I did "nothing." We have been w/o internet for nearly a year and just now got some sort of Wi-fi, so suck my ass. And I'm not telling ANYONE to POST here NOW. I have a tendency to come and go as I please, and other OG Reg's from here do the same. I don't need to tell anyone to post here, period. I rolled with these fools for years.. It's time for some other fuckbag to pick up the slack, but you obviously couldn't handle it, otherwise this board would be more poppin'.

You reside near the BAY. HOW HARD IS IT TO HIT THE STREETS WITH PROMO?