interview questions request

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 3, 2009
Marvin , Topeka Kansas

Thanks for shouting out Topeka in In the Trunk!!

How does he feel to up for the MTV Woodie award?

What kind of response has he recieved from K.O.D compared to previous releases...

What record sales have been like.

Did he see Paranormal Activity or This is IT (per his twitter page)

Hows the tour going and what kind of crowds are showing up? (I would think Slaughter House would bring a different type of crowd then Techs normals)

If Tech raps about his life and what he knows where does a song like Pinochiho fit into his life lol

What was his first reaction to Gordys verse on HORNS...and why did he choose to put it on the album?

What impact will BLH and Cognito have on the label as "new" artists? How will they mesh with Kutt and Krizz

If you make it on mainstream TV will you have made it? Or will you still be hungry for more achivements?

How much longer will you be on stage touring? Have you thought about taking a back seat and letting the other artists do there thing and you just sit back and run the label with Travis?

Instead of the red hair making a full comeback...why not a red goaty?

Thats all I can think of for now...Ill post more if I think of anything.

He told me on his off day he saw Paranormal Activity. I asked him for a breif review, he said it was "funny, yet effective" another question of yours I had him answer was how much longer would he be touring/recording and his definitve answer was as long as his tongue warrants.