interview questions request

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
Id imagine, Leave Me Alone since its the song getting heavy fucking rotation (for a tech song) on shade 45, mtvu... not sure about mtvjams

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
We're looking at Kabosh (the band = Dirty Wormz)
A Busta x Tech x Krizz x Spliff collab.
Tech and Eminem collab looks like it could happen.
I dunno why you sound so enthusiastic. Isn't this the same type of shit promised in every tech interview?

Seems like people forget these things

how long is this interview that Asmo posted? Listenin to the anthem and im about to blow my brains out

edit:

this intro is ridiculous

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I dunno why you sound so enthusiastic. Isn't this the same type of shit promised in every tech interview?

Seems like people forget these things

how long is this interview that Asmo posted? Listenin to the anthem and im about to blow my brains out

edit:

this intro is ridiculous
I don't recall Tech ever saying that he definitely got Busta, Spliff, and Krizz on a track with him.

Oct 16, 2006
Additional questions asked by the Professor @ Therealtechn9ne.com forums..

If you could sign anyone to Strange Music who would it be? Who are some artists that you are looking into that could possibly be signed to Strange in the future.

The answer to this one without any hesitation at all was Mystikal the moment he gets out of prison!

Ask him when hes gonna release the Fans song that was supposed to be on sickology? Id like to kno how his mom is doing. Whats his favorite song on K.O.D. Whats his current favorite alcoholic beverage? I could go on and on but Im gonna meet him in VIP so I gotta save a few qns for then lol

I only really asked how his mom was doing out of this group. He said he just talked to her on the 26th of Oct and he sent her some money and she sounded good and she's doing better. I'm saying very sweet of you to ask btw.

Ask him what his daughter thinks about all the explicit lyrics in his new album especially the ones that make women sound disposable, and if he thinks it will affect her negatively in her future relationships.

He said that his daughters love his music but they know the difference between right and wrong and they know what to say and what not to say. He says he keeps it real with his kids because he wants them to learn from the sadness and madness in hs life. He told a funny story about when his oldest daughter was younger they were in Tomfoolery's and his daughter blurted out "Daddy! I heard you!" Tech said "What did I say?" She asked permission to repeat it and once they gave her permission she said that he said bitch. Tech argued that he hadn't said anything but she swore she heard him saying it. He said he must have been thinking it subconsciously and she picked up on that. He said that he doesn't shelter them like for instance he says sometimes he'll be out and sees a girl with a fat ass and he'll have to say "Damn! That's a fat ass!" I had to say I understood bcuz sometimes you see an ass that makes you say that and you have no control lol. Great question btw
ECF'NW.

Nov 14, 2002
The format of that shit from realtech.com is makes me want to bash my head against a wall.

Q: How's your mom

A: I saw her on OCT 27th etc....

What's so hard about that?

Nov 3, 2009
if i paint a picture of u killin rakim will u sign it for me

so rakim's fans get get butt hurt like your fans did
I asked him did he know of "the painting" He said he had heard about it but had not seen it. He said he was a huge Rakim fan when he was a youngster. In fact, he said he used to shovel snow to get Rakim's Tapes but he was kinda surprised that Rakim handled the situation the way that he had. He said he was excited to see Rakim perform being a fan and all. He said he would not get into a thing where he signed a picture with Tech holding Rakim's severed head out of love and respect to Rakim, and his contributions to hip hop, BUT when I asked with his stated plan of world infection was he leery of alienating hip hop purists by going at Rakim he told me in no uncertain terms, "Fuck Hip Hop above all else I am a man, If he comes at me directly and not on some I heard type of shit, I'm going to get at him!" He said if Rakim made it personal he would have NO PROBLEM reciprocating in kind. This is pretty much a non issue to Tech though and Actually when The K.O.D. tour was in Austin, Rhymefest came by to see Tech before he went on and said that Him and Rakim would be by later to check out the show but unfortunately, that didn't happen.